In this Discussion

What song are you listening to?

13»

Comments

• I'll tell you what I'm listening to this week:

THE TWO NEW BRIGHT EYES ALBUMS!!!!!
    oh yeah. that's right. I have them in my possession... what's that you say? they don't come out til january? welllllllllllll I'VE BEATEN THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND IVE HAD THREE HUGE COFFEEES JUST NOW!)

you should really really buy them when they come out... better than the rest, for sure.
  • Bah, none exactly right now. But! The songs that I CANNOT get out of my head are *bangs head on computer desk*:

Somebody Told Me by The Killers
    The Happy Days song!? D:
    Various others that I've forgotten right now as I am just out of it and random.

Good times.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Dec 21 2004, 09:51 PM)
    I'll tell you what I'm listening to this week:

THE TWO NEW BRIGHT EYES ALBUMS!!!!!
    oh yeah. that's right. I have them in my possession... what's that you say? they don't come out til january? welllllllllllll I'VE BEATEN THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND IVE HAD THREE HUGE COFFEEES JUST NOW!)

YAY COFFEE.

how good are the new BE albums?
  • "digital ash in a digital urn" is very different, but I love it and cannot stop listening and i'd say that "i'm wide awake, it's morning" is as good if not better than lifted and fevers and mirrors.
  • QUOTE (thesundayfrost @ Dec 21 2004, 11:47 PM)
    Bah, none exactly right now. But! The songs that I CANNOT get out of my head are *bangs head on computer desk*:

Somebody Told Me by The Killers
    The Happy Days song!? D:
    Various others that I've forgotten right now as I am just out of it and random.

Good times.

haha I so understand the Killers thing, that song and "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand are constantly on repeat in my brain at the worst times, like Chemistry.
  • QUOTE (pigeonsarecool @ Dec 22 2004, 03:18 PM)
    haha I so understand the Killers thing, that song and "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand are constantly on repeat in my brain at the worst times, like Chemistry.

Yes, always at the worst times. -.-
  • i got soul, but i'm not a soldier...
    that should clue you in to what i'm listening to...
  • QUOTE (thesundayfrost @ Dec 22 2004, 10:09 PM)
    Yes, always at the worst times. -.-

Killers, lol.

I'm at work right now so I'm not listening to anything. But I have the new Music's single in my head.
  • Johnny Cash- "Hurt" <<< My favorite song of all time. Possibly dancing to it this year... so excited.
  • death from above 1979 - romantic rights
    (thank you sai for posting about this band!!!)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 23 2004, 06:33 PM)
    death from above 1979 - romantic rights
    (thank you sai for posting about this band!!!)

yayy!! smile.gif
    I'm glad you like em!
  • Santa Claus is Comin' To Town" by Handsome Devil

http://www.handsomedevilworld.com/xmas.php

Good christmas song.
  • Snow Patrols album Final Straw... I worship these people!! *salvates*

Did I just spell that wrong... who knows.