In this Discussion

The Killers

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (MODERNage @ Dec 20 2004, 08:56 PM)
    you ass

Watch yo mouf.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Dec 20 2004, 11:01 PM)
    Watch yo mouf.

*points to sig*

YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE MR!
  • Hahahaha
    Yesss laugh.gif
  • Me be a newblet too.....I feel so....new. D:

I can't get "Somebody Told Me" out of my head!...Must....buy....album.....
  • QUOTE (thesundayfrost @ Dec 21 2004, 10:27 PM)
    I can't get "Somebody Told Me" out of my head!...Must....buy....album.....

yes...you...must!!!
  • QUOTE (thesundayfrost @ Dec 21 2004, 11:27 PM)
    Me be a newblet too.....

aahaha, Newblet.
    That's one I haven't heard before! I like it.
  • QUOTE (Mary Says @ Dec 22 2004, 12:36 PM)
    aahaha, Newblet.
    That's one I haven't heard before! I like it.

newblet. i like it!
  • *le sigh*

I'm supposed to be seeing them with the girls in Vegas this week...but I opted to stay behind in Chicago...I have/had a ticket though...it's sold out so I'm sure the girls will find someone who needs it. Oh well...I'll have fun seeing The Redwalls here in Chicago. biggrin.gif
  • I haven't even read what is being discussed, I just saw THE KILLERS and had to respond. Yes yes yesss... The Killers, yes, most excellent. And stuff. If you haven't picked up Hot Fuss, what the hell are you waiting for? If you have it but don't understand what the fuss (couldn't resist) is about, check your pulse you might be dead. It's a flawless piece of work, fosho. Damn. Okay, so yeah.

By the way, HELLO to all the old school boardies. I finally got around to registering. Late much?

The Killers = most excellent! cool.gif
  • hehe, how could folk tell you're a killers fan, tay? but your avatar is driving me crazy cause it goes too fast when i'm trying to drool over mark, keeps switching. grr. ah well, it's still hot. smile.gif
  • I got the Killers album for christmas. I still don't LOVE them, but I do tend to like them the more I hear them.

ventage: just press the "stop" button on your browser. lol
  • I do believe that "Hot Fuss" is $7.99 at Circuit City in the US. It's also a slightly bit higher in price at Target, I think. I'm just keeping track because I'm thinking of buying it, but I'm holding off until I can check out the songwriting a bit. "Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year." Eh?! Trust me, I've had conversations about that song and I don't even have the album. And I haven't even read this thread. I'm a bad Sug. tongue.gif
  • hi everyone i guessed this page would get a lot of viewing and thought that id take this opertunity as a massive ok go fan to tell you about a new movement involving msn messenger could anyone who has msn messenger change there screen name to Dolly Dagger and try and get all of your contacts to do the same please please please help it doesnt take much thankyou,
    Any quires add me martinramsden463@hotmail.com
  • Hey does somebody of you know their single Don't Shoot Me Santa ?
    I think it's one of the funniest christmas songs I've ever heard.
    I love it. It's so awesome. biggrin.gif
  • ^^ Of course! Love it. And I love the fact that the video was shot in the desert. Very Killersish, not so Christmassy laugh.gif
  • Oh yeah,it's great.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqKXGeV6-Wk
    I love the video.It's very funny ^^