edited November -1 in General Discussion
my contribution: image
it's all pretty and colourful....

pretty toy truck

also a very colourful truck

Add yours biggrin.gif

Comments

• Wow! That 1st truck is sooooo pretty!
  • that has to be from pakistan... the trucks and buses there are so cool and when I was little I always wanted to take a bus in pakistan because I thought they looked so cool but my mom wouldn't let me cause they're really unsafe.

here are some more:

and now I'm glad I didn't get to go on one of those buses... I mean look at it,the driver probably couldn't see for shit. haha
  • dude!!! it hought the same exact thign when i saw that picture!!! iw as like "thats a paki truck!!!" they ALL look like that! theyre all so fancy!!!

and sai, have ue ver seen the daewoo busses in pakistan? the ones that make that OBNOXIOUS whistling sound?! hahaha. they are soooooooooo...just so! sooo....

yeah.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Dec 24 2004, 09:36 PM)
    dude!!! it hought the same exact thign when i saw that picture!!! iw as like "thats a paki truck!!!" they ALL look like that! theyre all so fancy!!!

and sai, have ue ver seen the daewoo busses in pakistan? the ones that make that OBNOXIOUS whistling sound?! hahaha. they are soooooooooo...just so! sooo....

yeah.

yeah... annoying as hellllll. especially early in the morning if they pass by your house, it's like AHH STOP THAT!

and rikshas. i always wanted to ride a riksha but my mom never let me.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Jan 1 2005, 12:46 AM)
    yeah... annoying as hellllll. especially early in the morning if they pass by your house, it's like AHH STOP THAT!

and rikshas. i always wanted to ride a riksha but my mom never let me.

blah rikshas.
    i love them even though theyre so grungy and dirty and people can reach in and steal your purse (that happened to my cousin). yes theyre SO MUCH FUN TO RIDE.
  • yeah im not allowed in a rikshah either cause when u sit in a rikshah, sometimes theyll kidnap you and amputate one of your limbs and then make you beg on the street an dthen take it all away form u at the end of the day.

u know those hundreds of disfigured ppl begging on the streets??the ones with backwars elbows and missing legs?? thats what happened tot hem. its a big business in pakistan. completely disgusting. people are so gross.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Jan 7 2005, 01:07 AM)
    yeah im not allowed in a rikshah either cause when u sit in a rikshah, sometimes theyll kidnap you and amputate one of your limbs and then make you beg on the street an dthen take it all away form u at the end of the day.

u know those hundreds of disfigured ppl begging on the streets??the ones with backwars elbows and  missing legs?? thats what happened tot hem. its a big business in pakistan. completely disgusting. people are so gross.

haha
    but my family has connections in india. and my family in india is ubbbber rich. so we get the good stuff.
    but yeah.
    i loved the rickshaws when i was little. no bad memories.. yet.
  • yeah. ugh. it's sickening. they like hop over to you on their one arm that's left and you're like god i feel so bad but then your parents are like DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY EVERRRRRR. so then you ignore them. it's bad. once a begger got into the huge gate at my cousin's house and was at the door and they let the dogs out. :\ meh. that's one aspect of pakistan i could do without.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Jan 7 2005, 09:07 AM)
    yeah im not allowed in a rikshah either cause when u sit in a rikshah, sometimes theyll kidnap you and amputate one of your limbs and then make you beg on the street and then take it all away from u at the end of the day.

u know those hundreds of disfigured ppl begging on the streets??the ones with backwars elbows and missing legs?? thats what happened to them. its a big business in pakistan. completely disgusting. people are so gross.

dude, are you sure? my mum told me that beggars have pimps that take half their money, but people who kidnap you and take your leg? that's ......there is no word to describe the wrongness of it.

my cousin in sri lanka has a guy to vet people at the gate, yet they still let in beggars, who the practically wander into the house coz the front door is always open. oooh, and robbers once scaled the gate and held my grannie at gunpoint while the made off with jewellery and stuff. armed robbery is not cool.

h xxx
  • haha rickshaws are awsome! I remember that episode in That 70s Show where Kelso asks Fes if he's ever pulled a rickshaw.. and Fes is all like "what's a rickshaw" and Kelso is like.. come on I'll show you it's fun... hahaha poor Fes.
  • i know a lot of trucks that have the stock dod lifters and theyre running fine ,

i jsut did a cam swap on my truck btw ,

u just have to disable the DOD thats all