In this Discussion

apple ipod shuffle

edited November -1 in General Discussion
interesting..... i think i like the regular ipod though.

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/

Comments

• how many songs cna that fit? it looks pretty useless.

i mean, its only good if you already have 15gb ipod or osmething and then u just buy this one for when you're working out and stuff...
  • i have the 15... it's 1 gb and it holds like 250 songs and yeah. it's pretty useless, it's just a random concept. they'll probably take it off the market soon, unless people once again don't fail to run out and buy it cause it's the newest "i-thing" ... goddamn, i cannot count how many people have those goddamn 25 dollar i-socks... they're like socks for your ipod.. useless!
  • lmao

whats the point, isnt there just a random setting on an i-pod anyways? i got my mp3 player before i-pod came out, and i love it haha. its kinda big, but thats good cos it looks ike a cd player so nobody would mug me for it haha!
  • wow. people in london will mug you for an ipod? you guys are ghetto! HAHAHAH

and HOLY SHIT! what the HELL is an i-sock?!?!?! AHAHHAHA. i MUST see this sai. post a picture
  • <3 20g

this thing is a rip off, you can get mp3 players that hold that much for alot cheaper
  • That is a rip off...
    But anyway, I was looking at that page and stumbled upon this...

That made my day.
  • well if they keep comparing it to gum and cupcakes, what do they expect! lol.
  • QUOTE (cassie @ Jan 11 2005, 07:42 PM)
    That is a rip off...

That made my day.

but
    it's so tasty!
  • hahaha! that is grand.

i-sock hahaha
    look at their description of it: "Forgive us if we're stating the obvious, but here's how it works: Just slide your iPod into the sock to keep it safe and warm. Slide it out to dock or change playlists. It's as easy as... putting on a pair of socks." -www.apple.com
    hahahaha. so lame!!! people at my stupid school have everything ipod that you can imagine. so im all up to date on that stupid crap. im like uhh i still hav my 15 gb that doesnt have all the buttons conveniently located on the wheel. and im happy with it.
  • Pshaw. I don't even have an mp3 player. But i'm getting a zen micro soon-ish hopefully.

the i-socks aren't even cute.
  • ooh zen are by creative heh. my mp3 player is a creative one. i think theyre nicer than ipods and the batteries last longer. and don't people steal things in america amina?? hahah

truth is if people see u wearing the white headphones theyre more likely to mug you. because they are arseholes
  • HAHAHHAHHAHA.HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    oh my god jen. u need to move. hahhaahhahah
  • QUOTE (minia @ Jan 12 2005, 01:09 AM)
    hahaha! that is grand.

i-sock hahaha
    look at their description of it: "Forgive us if we're stating the obvious, but here's how it works: Just slide your iPod into the sock to keep it safe and warm. Slide it out to dock or change playlists. It's as easy as... putting on a pair of socks." -www.apple.com
    hahahaha. so lame!!! people at my stupid school have everything ipod that you can imagine.  so im all up to date on that stupid crap. im like uhh i still hav my 15 gb that doesnt have all the buttons conveniently located on the wheel. and im happy with it.

No. Way. hahahahahaha
    I've been knitting iPod cases for people.
    Because I'm cool.
  • QUOTE (cassie @ Jan 11 2005, 09:42 PM)
    That is a rip off...

That made my day.

...anyone else get the sudden urge to go eat one now?
    MUST....RESIST....TASTY....ELECTRONICS....