In this Discussion

Your Period

edited November -1 in General Discussion
ok so yeah...dos this happen to you?!?! I turn into this TOTALLY different person during my period?! ok, maybe not totally DIFFERENT, but i get so crazy emotional that i like, practically ruin my life over it!!!

When I was younger, my period never even hurt! I pretty much would forget i even had it. As I got older, the back pain got worse and worse. Now, when I get my period, my back hurts so bad I seriously have trouble breathing. My legs hurt like hell. AND i get cramps!

and on top of THAT...do nto even ASK what happens to my mind! My nickname is "minnie" ok. so it ha sgotten so bad, that my friends and i have decided "do not trust menstrual minnie"

one time, while i had my prd, i decided that i was in love iwth my best friend(the male one). and then i told him. bad move. hahah. i was NOT in love with him. i was MENSTRUAL!

and the "advice??" thread? OK. that is ALL wrong!!! hahahah. today is my 7th day and i woke up this morning and i was like "what the hell am i confused about?!" dude...i did NOT change my mind!!! i dont even understand how 2 days ago i was calling it off and today im like "awww hes coming over in a few days!! yayyy!!! what am i wearing????!!!" HAHAHAHA. IM SUCH AN ASSS!!!!

and its totally getting worse with age. i SO feel bad for my husband. i'm going to be applying for divorce once a month!!! i seriously go crazy!!!!

is that normal!?!?!??!? mellow.gif

Comments

• *COVERS EARS*
    LALALALALALALAL
    NOT LISTENING
    LALALALALALALALA ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif unsure.gif
  • ha ha ha. It's amazing what it can do to you. Guys just have absolutely no idea.

I had like, an emotional breakdown a few weeks ago which may or may not have been related.
  • hahaha!

who cares! why are guys so freaked out by this? i actually have a few guy friends I can openly talk about how I am PMSing all over the place with... and all the rest are like NO STOPPPPP!!!

amina, it's so normal. everytime I get mine, I "fall in love" with so many people HAHA it's funny actually cause then I'm like ew what no.
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Jan 17 2005, 02:03 PM)
    *COVERS EARS*
    LALALALALALALAL
    NOT LISTENING
    LALALALALALALALA ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  unsure.gif

why did you even come in here...
    the subject line made it pretty clear what this thread was about...
    stupid boy...

anyway, i generally become like a massive bitch and get pissed off at the stupidest things, so i usually avoid human contact those 5 or 6 days of the month...
  • Ah I'm like that too, last month I spent a whole day in bed, with horrible cramp, took super strong painkillers only to puke them back up again...and ohhh the mood swings I get, last week I was ready to kill someone, and today I was actually in a good mood and people didn't really know what to think!

And don't even get me started on guys. HA. It's gotten me into trouble a couple of times. I'll decide I like this guy and we'll be flirting and everything and then a few days later I'm like ewww what was I thinking so I have to avoid him from then on! It's quite embarassing and my friends were all like what's WRONG with you?! and I'm like I dunnoooo! temporary insanity?! unsure.gif
  • exacttttlllly. its like, you lose your mind for a few days! can hormones be SO influential?!

whenever i start sounding weird, amina is like "ok, we'll talk about this once your period is over" and as soon as its over...all the confusion is gone. the "love" is gone. hahahah

i wonder why it mostly effects the whole boy thing. like, why do we "fall in love" with the most ridiculous people during that time of the month??? and why is it like....i dont even know!!!

its just so bizarre. for one week every month, my whole life turns upside down and i wish i could die to make it all go away(thats when i have a guy) and when i dont have a guy, i "fall in love" with someone. hahah. and actually take myself quite seriously.

so wrong. hahhaha. God has an AMAZING sense of humor, i think.

as for being a bitch...i dont think im a bitch-bitch, but im quote irritable. 3 days before my prd i become a fat chick though. i eat everything i can get my hands on. anything chocolate. anything fattening. anything sweet. and anything iwth a lottttt of garbage ingredients(cheetosss!!! haha) an dthose 3 days are usually the irritable period. when my actual period starts is when i become an emotional wreck. i like the eating everything stage better than the emotional extremes(falling madly in love iwth someone OR deciding i really hate someone. poor sheraz. haha) stage.

i hope thi is not permanent. i dont think i'll survive a lifetime of this. seriously. its gotten REALLY bad. imagine breaking off your engagement because of YOUR PERIOD!? and i was DAMN close!!!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 17 2005, 04:36 PM)
    why did you even come in here...
    the subject line made it pretty clear what this thread was about...
    stupid boy...

i wanted cheap laughs mellow.gif
  • I get crazzzzy depressed right before my period. It's horrible. I get withdrawn and irritable. I cry ALL The time.

The joys of being a woman!
  • haha that's a cool subject!

what i'm like during my periods is awfull... and i don't know the translation in english so i won't tell it... hihi
    but hormones are definitively playing with me!
  • I get pissed beyond belief.
    I'll snap at anyone who gets in my way, and then cry.

I get cramps, back aches, the whole thing. I just end up curled in somewhat of a fetal posistion.
  • everyone should go on the pill lol

i used to get the worst pains, used to make me pass out and be sick. and i used to get really short tempered.... but i'm on the pill now so it doesnt happen anymore. just have a dull ache for like a couple of days and thats it.
  • my sister started gaining weight when she went on the pill. she said its because the pill actually works by tricking yoru body into thinking its alreday pregnant so that it doesnt get pregnant again, so you gain weight because your body thinks its supposed to. her boobs got bigger too. awesome
  • that's not the pill! i'm on it, and i never gain fat... or boobs :'( but it doesn't hurt anymore that's true... maybe you should try, it's not normal to feel this kind of pain everymonth!
  • only some people put weight on. i havent put an ounce on smile.gif and my boobs havent gotten any bigger either. which is a good thing haha.

and i'm not sure how it tricks your body into thinking you're preganant, but the booklet in every box says that it stops you ovulating and it stops you getting pregnant by making some minging thick mucus so sperm can't get thru hahahaha. lovely.
  • from what i hear, and ic ould be wrong, it releases the hormone that gets released when youre pregnant and thats why that thick mucus forms an dyou gain weight. or osme ppl gain weight. haha.

but yeah...so your body thinks it pregnant and it forms the mucus to prevent any sperm getting through because well...mission has alreday been accomplished.

poor spermies. sad.gif
  • hahahah poor spermies LMAO

*visions of crying sperm* hehehe

this sperm looks sad....
  • I thought you gained weight cause it makes you retain water. Or both probably.

I get like REALLY emotional and almost anything can make me cry and then I get like SUPER depressed for no reason.

But uh... I haven't had my period since October and I'm starting to wonder if I should see a doctor or something.

~Rachael
    at work
  • dude!!! go see a dr!!! thats not normal!!!

and yeah...water retension makes you gain weight. its funny htough...i eat SO MUCH when i have my period, but the food i eat during my period never makes me gain weight! if i eat like that any other week, i'll probably gain like, 3 pounds! but when i have my period, i can eat pounds an dpounds of ice cream and TONS of chocolate PLUS regular meals and come out a pound or two lighter than when i started(the water weight goes away)

and the crying sucks. i just FEEL like crying, so i do. and i'll SOB uncontrollably and not know whats wrong. i thing your period is like, a TRAILER for pregnancy. hahaha.
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Jan 22 2005, 02:50 PM)
    But uh... I haven't had my period since October and I'm starting to wonder if I should see a doctor or something.

you're only STARTING to wonder if you should go to a doctor?!? *hands you a phone* call doctor now!..
  • dude my friend hasnt had her period since september. so she went to the doctor and she just got diagnosed with polycistic ovary syndrome.... which isnt too good. so u should go!!! go now!!!