In this Discussion

Blizzards Rock

edited November -1 in General Discussion
up here in boston we got 20-30 inchs of snow and its crazy everywhere. they all so closed school till wednesday biggrin.gif

Comments

• thats so not fair.

i was in boston all of yesterday...and now im back in ny and we have like...a measley 10 inches

and everyone can plow it today and tomorrow

so i have school monday!!

grr
  • Damnit. We get nothing here. Not even rain. Well, someitmes rain, but not as much as we should. But snow? HAH!
  • we got no snow this year. THAT SUCKS!!!!!

ANNNNNND I was going to see my family with my mum and dad on Tuesday (like 300 miles away, my grandparents and cousins and uncles and such) and now I can't go because I have orthodontist, I know that bears no relation to this thread but they always have snow and its so unfair sad.gif
  • aww that sucks sad.gif
    I can't really think of anything interesting to add to the subject except that I'm cold.
  • we got like 18" but im nto sure what the school situation is. although suffolk county was in a "state of emergency" yesterday and only gov't cars were allowed on the street. like, they could give you a ticket if you went outside. it sucked.

its one thing to sit in your house all day because you want to, but its TOTALLY different when you just CANT leave. its been soooo boring. thank god weekends are free---i talked to amina on the phone for 5 hours straight yesterday. boring.boring.boring.
  • YES! i tried finding snow boots but everywhere was sold out so insteaaaad
    check this...
    i put plastic garbage bags over my legs. IT WAS AWESOME! i highly recommend that. i was dryyyyyyyy. and everyone else was soaked, and i probably had more fun trying to figure out how to walk in the snow with garbage bags on than everyone else did with their cute little boots. muahaha. it was awesome.
  • lol sai you tard
  • i spent the day saturday in new york city, which was totally crazy. it looked so different - none of the streets were plowed, and the taxis were going slowly! it was very strange but very cool. my boyfriend and i were afraid that we wouldn't be able to get back to school after coming home on the train because the roads were so bad, and other places had had that no cars allowed to drive on the road thing, but it worked out okay, luckily.
    i really shouldn't have worn converse all day, though. wow, was that a bad decision.
  • I WANT SNOOOOOW

its supposed to snow in central London this week or next week. please God!!! I haven't had fun in the snow for practically 2 years!!

haha that reminds me that me and my friend anthony made a snowman on top of somebody's car lmao. they weren't too impressed.... and when we went back it was smashed all over the floor hahaha
  • hahaha, we got 7 more inches last night and i got no school today AGAIN... MA ROCKS>
  • It is 79 degrees here (farenheit) right now and it's supposed to be rainy and 47 tomorrow night. sad.gif
  • our school hasn't had a snow day in 17 years. even with more than 2 feet of snow. figures...
  • dude noooooo.
    that storm SUCKED.
    i was supposed to teach at a school outside of boston but couldn't because of the snow, and i was so excited too. now i have to wait until the 8th!

we had to shovel walkways for my dogs because of it too.

it was too deep!
  • aw, poor puppies.