mine:
soy nuts
wallaby maple yogurt
wallaby banana vanilla yogurt
yellow eyeshadow

yours?

Comments

• Listening to New Slang by the Shins over and over
    Listing My top 20 movies for every single year. no purpose?
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Jan 25 2005, 10:52 PM)
    Listening to New Slang by the Shins over and over

i looooooooove that song, i'm always playing it twice when i listen to the cd tongue.gif

my new addiction is cigarettes... it has been cigarettes for 6yrs now... but i'm continually quitting... so continually starting it over unsure.gif

oh! and i'm addicted to any of ai yazawa's mangas... they're great!
  • Heroin and banging dead hookers.
  • And in the background of my raucous activities, i've been listening to everything i can find on vynil in my house. MY mom inherited about 100 records from a college freind when he aquired a reel-to-reel player. After recording all his records to reel-to-reel, he decided he had no use for the out of fashion vynils, and gave them all to my mom for free. I busted them out recently: everything from police tocat stevens. Oh, i burned the rod stewart though.
  • driving.
    and sigur ros.
  • trix (old skool. awesome)
    sami yusef (amazing voice)
    love is in the heir (on E!)
    hot chocolate (cause its cold, yo)
  • OMG Amina, I love Love is in the Heir! I don't keep up with TV shows well but when it's on I try to watch it. (Rarely now though because I don't have E! here) Ewwww somebody just threw up in the hallway. That is groooooossss. Uh, anyway, I love that show because she is just so clueless. It was sweet though when her assistant stood up for her when she hired that other crappy assistant.
  • haha YES! and he is cute too. that episode was sweet. i love that show. and same ehere(the keeping up with shows thing) so i just watch whenever i see its on and usually, theyll play like 38972941732 episodes in a row so i dont miss anything.
  • tea (mostly peppermint and green)
    exercise
    my super sweet sixteen
    chess
  • fruit salads (yes I know it's not summer yet)
    reading
    psychology revision (It's not that bad....)
  • dave sedaris
    burritos
    taking pictures.
  • Hot Tea,
    Damian Rice
  • the sims 2
    Tilly and the Wall
    stationery
    rice cakes
    hot chocolate

hahahah, burritos.
  • I was lats addicted to soda and candy, still addicted The Rasmus! laugh.gif
  • orange and pineapple squash
    bourbon biscuits
    chicken and broccoli pie (haha)
    oh and cuppa soup

i'm such a student lol
  • -Alabina
    -this DVD of all Shahrukh Khan songs
    -decorating my bedroom
    -trying to learn how to use makeup (since I'm nearly 20 I figure I should know; a little tidbit- the first time I used mascara I poked myself hardcore in the eye! I was 18, too. Hee hee hee.)
  • Now addicted to soda again! laugh.gif
  • Posting stupid STUPID replies on this forum. I do apologise. bum poo tits willy
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 27 2005, 09:22 AM)
    Posting stupid STUPID replies on this forum. I do apologise. bum poo tits willy

i would say theyre quite amusing.
  • I think other people would say they're quite annoying. I dont know why i do it, i just dont like to take forums seriously, although i do and understand that other people do take them very seriously, i prefere to not let myself to get too into it or i'll lose myself online and rot away

Thats not a knock at anyone, just my stance on things