In this Discussion

no more andy? :(

Comments

• oh no. please take it back. sad.gif

i guess thats good for him, though. when he becomes a hugely successful solo artist, me and amina can proudly say we started his first (un)official fanclub.

but...i dont know. im glad i saw him in all of the concerts i went to to see ok go (i think it was only 3 or 4) and ill always remember the totally awesome memories with him...that he probably doesnt remember like at all!! (like the cake, and the 2 hugs, and his first bra)

i dont know...im just so sad. even though i dont know...it doesnt feel like i have a right to be. he was just always my favorite. he was the first ok go member i met. smile.gif
  • and SARAAAA, he told us we make him glow
    wub.gif i love andy.

so..u know how i said we should put the cod site back up, like, a week ago? you think we should still go ahead with it or what?
  • double you tee eff?!?!

alas. it's good that he's doing what he feels is best for him, and that he's getting his own creative juices flowing. but... how tragic for us. sad.gif ah well... i'll be one of the first in line to hear his work.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Jan 23 2005, 05:02 PM)
    or broke into anyone's house looking for crack or anything like that

hmm yeah. that's always how my fights start.

and. DAYUMMM... well, I'm sure his reasons are legit. that's cool, but sad, nonetheless.
  • It's so sad..... I want to read newsletter ASAP. Yes, I should do.
  • i dont know amina...i guess so. i dont think it would be right to not do it just because he left ok go. i'm still one of his biggest fans. (haha im big!)

LOL OMG i remember that!! we called him a glowworm for like, months after that...hehehehehe biggrin.gif
  • huh.gif Is there someone taking his place??

i mean no one could replace him, but you know what i mean.
  • Awww, nu-er! I never got to meet him, but I saw them play live, and he was looking at me! Eh, probably not, he was probably looking at some weird kid next to me. I can't wait to hear the new stuff, though.
  • Gah, sorry, double post. dry.gif
  • Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I am so distraught.

Andrew, if you happen to read this. I knew when I saw you in Alabama it would be the last time, even though you said it wouldn't. I'm very sad that the part of my life with you in it is seeming to close. You were always a good friend and I wish you luck in everything.

Love,
    KellyfromFL
  • I just sneaked into the board to look for fun, but, WTF?
    *takes a deep breath* No, I won't cry.
    I'm so sad about his leaving and It'd be a great loss to OK Go, however, I have to encourage myself to say...
    "Hey Andy, be more famous than OK Go, and come to Japan for your own headlining tour".
  • Could Burleigh replace Andy?
  • QUOTE (OK Matt @ Jan 27 2005, 04:45 AM)
    Could Burleigh replace Andy?

Only in my dreams...
  • [melle is a burleigh FREAK]

but me being nowhere near chicago is sad. i might never see andy again. [until he gets ridiculously famous on his own]

and thats sad. very sad. amina, we never got to interview him from cod...remember how hard we tried? sad.gif
  • I sit here now playing the Ping Pong game. I'm staring into Andy's picture of concentration and...I want to cry. Why!? I can say that I knew the band when both Burleigh and Andy were in it but I will never get to say that I got to see the ORIGINAL okgo play together...that makes me very sad.
  • It's a very sad time. I can't believe it. I mean I can and I understand what's up. But it's just very sad.

Wonder which guitarist they'll get to replace him? Gawd that felt weird to type.
  • (REALLY SAD)

this is late
    but whatever.

sigh. i was wondering about who'd be the guitarist too, though.
  • bump to scare the random guest reading this
  • This is so not cool. Who's going to replace him? And how can he just leave? Are they finishing off the tour? I have so many questions!

This is sad news bears.

--Wait a tick...he just blogged, and it wasn't about him leaving the band or anything. It was about a football match. I am so confused.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Feb 2 2006, 06:27 PM)
    This is so not cool. Who's going to replace him? And how can he just leave? Are they finishing off the tour? I have so many questions!

This is sad news bears.

boooooooooooooooooo!
    wha wha.. what happens now?!

i better see them ALL on the 8th.. or i'll be uber sad