In this Discussion

oprah.

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I'm going to see the show tomorrow.
I hope I don't get beat up by 32840932 forty-three year old women for my seat or something. I can see that happening to me.

Comments

• probably
    but
    have fun!
  • thanks. i am most definitely asking a question, so if they pick me i'll let you know when to watch it.
  • lol, awesome.
  • oh my god, youre so lucky!
    i love oprah!!!!

how was it???
  • OHMY GODD!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE OPRAHH!!!!!!!
    WE GOT SO MUCH STUFF!!!!

okay so first debra messing was there to warm up the crowd, and she was like how many of you watch oprah religiously? and like everyone except maybe like 5 people including myself raised their hands, and shes like and i know you all tivo her, how many of yo have tivo? and like 2 people raised their hands and shes like WHATTT YOU DONT HAVE TIVO?! well oprah is just gonna have to give all a tivo then. but she was joking, and every woman in that audience like screamed. and she was like oh man they're gonna fire me right now off of this oprah show. and shes like well what else do you guys want? a house? a car? and then we saw the whole oprah's total body makeover show, and then they gave us her personal trainer's new book and a pedometer, la perla workout clothes, weights, stretchy bands, pilates balls, workout mats, and then debra messing came on for the after show and was like sooo... because of that whole thing in the beginning nbc is actualyl getting you guys all tivos. it was pretty friggin sweet. but the whole thing was a little sickening. like the women there would like dance inbetween segments and stuff i was like holy crap they drugged them didnt they. it was absolutely nuts.
  • hahah, that's really cool.

I need to go to oprah sometime.
    I know my mom reeeeeeeally wants to.
  • wow, thats awesome.

i wonder if youll be on tv sai! im going to watch! dont ask me why i know this, but usually, there is a 2-3 day delay in the taping-of and airing-of oprah shows. or thats how it used to be, atleast...
  • yeah it's on feb. 4th. ill probably watch to see if i can see me too.