In this Discussion

Omaha Show (March 11th)

edited November -1 in OK Go
Is anyone going to this show? I will be. Sadly, I'll be going alone. So if anyone else is going...you should hang out with me.

If you're going, what time do you plan on getting there? I have never been to Sokol Underground before. I've only been to the upstairs place at Sokol.

Comments

• I wish I could go with ya, Jill. Too bad Omaha is so far from Colorado Springs.
  • It's okay. I just hope I have a good time even though I'm alone.
  • If I still lived in Omaha, I'd totally hang with you. I never had anyone to hang out with when I went to shows there, except when I went to go see the Bloodhound Gang in '97 at that one bowling place. My concert buddy at that show was... my (younger) brother. tongue.gif At least you'll be seeing a kick-ass show!!
  • I've been to many shows at the Ranch Bowl.

The last time I saw OK Go that's where they were (with the donnas.) I didn't have anyone to go with so I made my mom go with and stand in the second row with me. She even stayed afterwards to talk to the guys and get pictures taken. I'm probably one of the few 20-something year olds that will bring her mom to a concert...haha. It was a lot of fun though.
  • Hey, sorry this is a little late after you posted, but I think I'm going to the Omaha show. I'm also pretty sure I met you with your mom when they were at the Ranch Bowl. I don't know yet what time I'll be there because I have to take stuff home for spring break b/c 03.11 is my last day of classes before the break (I go to UNK). I'm going with one or two of my friends, so we won't be alone! I'll get in touch or something (or you can) soon, I gotta get some more info about when me and my friends are leaving here and whatnot.

See you there (hopefully)!! biggrin.gif

Sara
  • QUOTE (Shortcake1681 @ Feb 8 2005, 12:31 AM)
    I'm probably one of the few 20-something year olds that will bring her mom to a concert.

I thought I was the only person who attempted to bring their parents to concerts with them after age 18 laugh.gif. My mom always gives me some excuse of why she doesn't want to go/doesn't feel well/etc, so she never goes, but I always ask her to go if my friend won't go. She's turned down going to Muse, Freezepop, and Feeder with me, but I'm still trying to sell her on going to OK Go with me. (And for the record, I'm 21 now)