In this Discussion

PLUS 21 SUCKS

edited November -1 in OK Go
Okay so who else thinks that plus 21 shows suck butt. i mean honestly just because i am under 15 doesnt mean i should not be allowed to see a really amazing band. it isnt fair that just because my mom waited a few years to give birth to me that i can't go see OK Go. they are such a great band and now i am asking myself... where is the equality and liberty that america is supposed to possess.... actually i am not really thinking that but, i am thinking... THIS REALLY SUCKS mad.gif

Comments

• I know what you mean...I waited so long (it seemed) to be able to go to 18+ shows, but now my new obstacle is 21+. That made my 19th birthday really unpleasant. Screw the legal drinking age...I just want to see OK Go again! ::sigh:: I'm still depressed about not being able to go to the St. Louis show...I would have driven the 7 hours if I would have been able to get in.
  • I know, I'm 12 and I barely get to go to any shows. In fact, someone give me a shout if they see any all ages shows.
  • aw. i feel your pain.

if theres ever an 18+ show you want to go to, and you look older than you are, make a fake school ID and get your butt over there.

i saw ok go at cafe du nord in SF and it was 18+. im 14. i made a fake ID. they didnt even check it.
  • Wow! I don't know whether to applaud you for getting in, or to denounce the place for not checking IDs tongue.gif