In this Discussion

since jorge's got a unicorn...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
i figured i should have a platypus...
as always, i don't know what i'm talking about, and have made a completely useless post...

Comments

• Platypus...*looks in the dictionary*...Thanks darbie, you gave me a chance to learn a new word. And you both look so cute smile.gif smile.gif .
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Mar 19 2005, 04:13 AM)
    Platypus...*looks in the dictionary*...Thanks darbie, you gave me a chance to learn a new word.  And you both look so cute smile.gif  smile.gif .

You didn't know what a Platypus was?
  • yay platypus!

cute picture.
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Mar 19 2005, 02:13 AM)
    Thanks darbie, you gave me a chance to learn a new word.

hehe, you're welcome...
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Mar 19 2005, 03:56 AM)
    You didn't know what a Platypus was?

She's from Japan. I'm sure it's not called a "Platypus" in the Japanese language. smile.gif
  • Awwww, platypus..es are so so so so so cute! wub.gif
  • OMG! I have platypus,too!! My father bought it for me (or himself) in Australia. My dad likes stuffed animals *sigh*. Yours is is twice as cute as mine, lol.

• QUOTE (newediamiya @ Mar 26 2005, 01:28 PM)
    OMG! I have platypus,too!! My father bought it for me (or himself) in Australia. My dad likes stuffed animals *sigh*. Yours is is twice as cute as mine, lol.

haha, aww!!!
  • are they native to Australia? I don't think I've ever seen one (even though I have been to Australia)
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Mar 27 2005, 10:32 AM)
    are they native to Australia?  I don't think I've ever seen one (even though I have been to Australia)

yeah, i'm pretty sure they are native to australia... i've never seen a real one either...
  • yeah they are native to oz. Don't they have like poison spurs or something on their feet to keep predators away? Platypusses (platypi?) are awesome.