In this Discussion

Dear God, just come to the UK!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Please. Just, please. Anyone else want them to come?

Comments

• They will, after they've done America...

*waits patiently* mellow.gif
  • im just hoping for a Rock City gig..for all ages...
  • i cant wait patiently!i missed the ONE show they did here last year. blast.
  • me to holls! was so gutted =(
  • Please come to the UK! I missed the gig they played in Cambridge last time - my friends got me an autograph though.

Come to England damn you! biggrin.gif
  • Well at least you're not on the other side of the world sad.gif
    i so badly want them to come to nz. fingers crossed they do!
    oh please please please pretty pretty please with a cherry on top let them come to new zealand and play in welly not just aucks. oh if i could have just one widsh this year. (sigh) smile.gif
  • wish wish! damn it !
    Please let them come havent you seen the travel broucheres and Lord of the Rings were such a pretty country!
    ok so thats bullshit but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee let them come anyway smile.gif please
  • Ooh! I want them to go to the UK...but they have to bring me along with them. lol. How fantastic would that be? Go to Europe and see an OK Go concert. I can dream, right?

I vote they come to NH first. Then they can fly out from our itty bitty airport that probably doesn't fly across seas anyways dry.gif hmmmm...they have a lot of places they need to get to. lol.
  • Ahem.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME TO THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • come to leeds... you know you wanna wink.gif
  • if they dont come over here soon....then....umm

<incert random threat>
  • They should return to this fabulous country! We have an array of amazing things! Like... TEA! Yes, TEA and the Queen... maybe. Remember when they were here in about 2003 (I think) they played tiny little venues (even in crappy aberdeen!). Maybe a petition is in order! And, I'm probably alone here, but don't miss out Scotland!
  • Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when you do, remember this place: Cambridge

Or alternatively, remember these two venues: Cambridge Corn Exchange, Cambridge Junction <--- The Junction looks alot more glam then it did when you last played there.
  • QUOTE (Becky @ May 17 2005, 09:15 AM)
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you live in Cambridgeshire Becks? Not that im in anyway planning an abduction attempt, its just i live here as well! And yes OkGo had best come to merry old England or i'll burn my hair
  • they came here in september, before going to record their album. but then only us over 18 londonners got to see them... i'm ok with waiting as i have no money to buy ticketrs hahahaha. and i want to know their new songs so i can sing along smile.gif
  • i seen the band at T in the Park festival in 2003 they were class. but what topped it off was the dance they do at the end of the show.
    its truly genius
    missed their shows here last year as i was away so cannit wait for them to come back
  • Dont come to the Uk, we dont want you here... Thats right, dont come at all....

(reverse psychology, works everytime...)
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 26 2005, 10:10 PM)
    Dont come to the Uk, we dont want you here... Thats right, dont come at all....
    (reverse psychology, works everytime...)

That confused me momentarily, but clever...
  • QUOTE (Becky @ May 17 2005, 08:15 AM)
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or alternatively, remember these two venues: Cambridge Corn Exchange, Cambridge Junction <--- The Junction looks alot more glam then it did when you last played there.

The junction is sooo snazzy now. I realy hope they play there...although portland arms gigs are much more intimate.
  • yes. please come to the uk! i missed the last gig because it was on enrolment day for my third year of university (and glasgow is too far away from london for it to have been physically possible for me to make it afterwards). it's almost two years since ok go last came here apart from that one gig! please... pretty please...