In this Discussion

Tim's the man!

Comments

• tim is great, he gave me a water bottle once.

• You know what they say, it takes a manly man to wear pink!

(At least his shirt looks pink?)
  • it was definitely pink!
  • Oh my goodness! I adore that last picture of him!

Tim + pink shirt, blue hat, dark jeans(I really like them) and white shoes = the most fantabulous man
  • mmmhm

its from the john kerry bakesale.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y195/artache...%20Bake%20Sale/

the rest of the pictures are there, there arent many..
    the rest of the pictures are there, there arent many..

...but what you had were spectacular(I love this word...lol). I believe in the phrase, quality over quantity. It's not about how many/much you have, it's about how great they are biggrin.gif
  • thank you! :]

if you click "shows" at the top and then go to "ok go at cafe du nord" theres more of those black and white pictures. theyre really great, i think. i didnt link it because i posted them here before...maybe youve seen them? shrrruuggg. <3
  • I recognize them, well at least the ones of Cinnamon Lips, because they turned out so well!
  • Ahh! No, I had never seen those! And I have been deprived! lol. Those were fantastic pictures. Hah! I think my favorite was the one of Tim's shoes. I love his shoes. They are really outstanding...and so clean and white.

I love looking at everyone's concert pictures. It's so much fun!
  • yes i looove those pictures. and his shoes!!

i think i annoyed him because i was seriously sitting right at his feet taking pictures the ENTIRE time.
  • That is so classic! I remember when he came out on the stage, it was the first time I'd ever seen them, so I was already in awe...but when I saw Tims shoes, I was speechless. lol. They are so great!
  • Haha, I was shopping at some shoe store, and there were a pair of all white tennis shoes (well, not really tennis shoes, don't know how to describe them) that reminded me of Tim's shoes! And they were like $20, I totally bought them.
  • Shut up! lol. You need to wear those to the Montreal show! No, I'm not kidding! Then you can walk up to Tim and put your foot next to his and drunkenly slur, "Look, we're twins." lol. Ok, I think it would be funny laugh.gif
  • The sad thing is, I have no clue where they are, and I'm pissed. I thought I brought them up to school with me, but they are no where in my dorm. And when I was home I couldn't find them anywhere there either.

I would totally wear them though if I could find them!

If I do find them, I'll totally take a picture so you can all see them.
  • HAHA! that was great.

mmm tim shoes. we should all get them and go to a show and dress like tim too.
  • I would love to dress like Tim...what with his sharp fashion sense and all. Well, dress like the female version of Tim tongue.gif
  • He does have great fashion sense. I love his whole stage outfit. He looks so put together, and it makes him look so good! Very flattering.

Oh, there I go, singing Tim's praises again lol.
  • Words of love, love for Tim. Thanks, sweetpea, this thread is fantastic.

I think most bassists are too modest and kinda inexpressive, but Tim is different.
    I love Tim to be Tim.
  • bassists are usually the shit, and tim is NO exception

he's awesome beyond belief

spread the loooove biggrin.gif
  • I never paid any attention to bassists until Tim. He changed me.