New Orleans Pics

edited November -1 in OK Go
Finally. I had to really bend over backwards to get these crappy crappy pictures up. Some have thumbs in them, sorry. Some are of me and my friends, sorry. They are in almost reverse order, sorry. In most of these I look autistic...
Check out the picture taken right after I fell on Damian. I was soooo red!

if the link doesnt work, just go to photobucket.com and put in "dilka2" for the album name. then click on "ok go at one eyed jacks".
Finally!

pictures

-kath

Comments

• Ahh, you finally got your pictures done and I can't them to work!!

It keeps asking me for your password. Have you made your account viewable to the public yet?
  • Awww Sally...it doesn't work! I'm so saddened by this...I'd really been looking forward to seeing your pics sad.gif

Pam! I love your avatar! lol
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 11 2005, 12:22 AM)
    It keeps asking me for your password. Have you made your account viewable to the public yet?

no. I should do that.

Ok. i think I have it now.
  • Yeay! They work now!

Haha, falling into Damian.. laugh.gif
  • yay! I was soooo red when I fell on him!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nice pics! You falling on Damian is hysterical. At least it doesn't look that bad....it just looks like your leaning down, kind of. lol. tongue.gif
  • Hey where in the city is One Eyed Jacks?
  • It's in the Quarter. On Toulouse.
  • QUOTE (reverendmeat @ May 11 2005, 09:43 PM)
    It's in the Quarter.  On Toulouse.

It has a really intimate feel... I like that place.
  • cool. I'll mostly only be able to get to shows near the streetcar lines while I'm in school so knowing any venues in the Quarter and the Garden District is definitely good.
  • What are we talking about?
    It's my birthday
    Yay
    Wooo
    Completely off-topic