In this Discussion

History of the okgo forum

edited November -1 in General Discussion
seeing as im still pretty much a newbie aroudn here...

are there any big things that happend in the past on this forum?

anything thats good/bad/funny thats happend?

Comments

• there use to be a barn yard... a magic 8 ball... and i recall a brief period of being a ninja-for-hire (at which point i also had a silent j in my name...)
  • aha....sounds many good times were had
  • Discussion of damian's age and sexuality.

ninjas, biting, barnyard, boner for burleigh, hotfordamian, something for andy.

the cod, bbb, names from tim.

so much fun.
    a big boardie meeting in chicago.
  • PUMPKIN PIE > apple pie. bitches. it's true.
    the boys agree too!
  • remember that one time on the old board when that one person started severely insulting ok go and everyone got really ticked off? man that was crazy, and kinda funny.

then there was that one time when damian started a thread to answer anyone's random questions. good times, good times. laugh.gif
  • I think one of the funniest things was when everyone changed their names and then someone took all their regular names so when we tried to switch back it'd bel ike "name taken" and everyone would post being like WTF!. hahah.
  • QUOTE (RiverSylphide @ May 14 2005, 11:40 AM)
    then there was that one time when damian started a thread to answer anyone's random questions. good times, good times. laugh.gif

that sounds so cool. does anyone have a copy of his answers? were they funny?
  • Most random bump ever.
  • loool! true. actually, I was bored and looking at the list of what other ppl were looking at, and a guest was looking at this and it sounded interesting, so I clicked it smile.gif
  • I think that thread might already be somewhere on here, people have been talking about it lately.
  • thanks! ~rushes off to look~
  • ok, I found this: http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...=1051&st=90
    with a link to this: http://web.archive.org/web/20040423023858/...c;f=38;t=006386
    and now I am in total awe of the old boardies.
    But I'm so confused- is that second link, the old board archived I guess, searchable? can I search thru it for the band's posts? cuz I can't find a searchy button.

thankies!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Mar 25 2007, 12:02 AM)
    with a link to this: http://web.archive.org/web/20040423023858/...c;f=38;t=006386
    and now I am in total awe of the old boardies.
    But I'm so confused- is that second link, the old board archived I guess, searchable? can I search thru it for the band's posts? cuz I can't find a searchy button.

thankies!

no, not the whole board is archived... if you go to archive.org and search the old boards address, some random threads show up...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Mar 25 2007, 11:23 AM)
    no, not the whole board is archived... if you go to archive.org and search the old boards address, some random threads show up...

aaaaaaw, that's sad.
    Do you know if Damian's answers to fan questions are anywhere? And if not, do you know if they were funny?
    (hehe, sorry to be so lame)
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Mar 25 2007, 07:22 PM)
    aaaaaaw, that's sad.
    Do you know if Damian's answers to fan questions are anywhere? And if not, do you know if they were funny?

NO, NOT LAME AT ALL!!!!

i want answers too...i bet they were funny and sexy sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Mar 25 2007, 02:22 PM)

i don't remember seeing the questions for damian thread on archive.org... and i only have two damian posts saved on my computer... the one i posted about bling in the post you linked to above... and this one:

"yes. wonderful, dogs. and good at all sorts of things that we are not. they can put all their feet in one place and then cover them up with their head, making a little dog oven in which their feet cook until they smell like popcorn. which my dog's feet do."
  • OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE POPCORN QUOTE FOR SIX MONTHS
  • heh i like this thread as it shows me as a lowly noobie!

to which hardly anyone replyed to my topic

fun times..