In this Discussion

ok go

edited November -1 in OK Go
ok go...
yeah, i like that there is a link to okgo.net at the top of the forum now, but otherwise this is gonna take some getting used to... is Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore still gonna be a mod?!? i hope so... and to make this ok go related... is there a time frame in which we can expect the new album?!?

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 17 2004, 09:22 PM)
    ok go...
    yeah, i like that there is a link to okgo.net at the top of the forum now, but otherwise this is gonna take some getting used to... is Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore still gonna be a mod?!? i hope so... and to make this ok go related... is there a time frame in which we can expect the new album?!?

hm weird.
  • OK Go is awesome. I haven't seen them in for-ev-er.
  • this is the same as the homewreckers forum. SCARY!!!!

but ooooph new and shiny, and not brown and orange!!!

and we have to start from scartch with our posts. NOOOOOO! lol.

I havent seen ok in about 2 months biggrin.gif
  • whauw, this is nice smile.gif

I'm sooo looking forward to a new album.. and they're not very far away from me actually, denmark and sweden is right next to each other, so i'm kidnapping them tongue.gif

hot pic, Jen ;)EDIT: Arrrhh! we're all newbies now!
  • Ooh, shiny new forum! I'm kat from the old one, just haven't been around in forever, but shall start posting lots more now I promise!
    Ahh wow new smileys toooo! biggrin.gif

hehe I like this one ----> blink.gif
  • Yeah, I think we should all be upgraded to uh... whatever is not newbies. So we can all be really conceited and scoff incessantly at the n0obz.

Just kidding. wink.gif (ha ha ha what an ugly blink sign)
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Nov 18 2004, 03:53 PM)
    Yeah, I think we should all be upgraded to uh... whatever is not newbies. So we can all be really conceited and scoff incessantly at the n0obz.
    Just kidding. wink.gif (ha ha ha what an ugly blink sign)

haha, that is a pretty wonky winkie...
    and in case you did't notice, you are no longer a newb julie...
    biggrin.gif
  • Kimmie - I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

End of comment.
  • hahaha Kim loves KOL..... specifically....

he has new hair and its his birthday on saturday the same as Kim.... I can't believe I'm older than him AGGGH! hehe
  • He's pretty sexy. wink.gif
  • yea, in that photo he almost looks like Nick Valensi.... *supreme hotness*
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 19 2004, 12:23 PM)
    hahaha Kim loves KOL..... specifically....

he has new hair and its his birthday on saturday the same as Kim.... I can't believe I'm older than him AGGGH! hehe

*faints*

damn you - you know what he does to me!

whoa, i don't spend enough time here at all. From now on, i'll be here as much as i am on the kol forum tongue.gif

I *heart* okgo biggrin.gif