In this Discussion

"A Million Ways" Video

edited November -1 in OK Go
The video is from the Montreal show.. I seriously urge you not to watch this yet if you are going to a show soon. It's soo much better to see it for the first time live, it will blow you away!

Ok, so hopefully this works or I'll try to do it again.

EDIT: I uploaded a larger version of it, so if you already downloaded it, you may want a larger version:

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=370Z42F...N303X6OFRVOC718

Comments

• Pam, it was fantastic! Thank you very much for taking all the time you did to upload it. You rock! tongue.gif
  • NO WAY!

Ahh. Thanks. I must agree. If you're seeing a show soon DON'T watch the video. It'll only lessen the experience.
  • I love how you can hear Carin and I screaming in the background.. sorry about that guys. We just got a little too excited tongue.gif
  • Haha! I love it! Brings back all the great memories from that night.

Pam- This is so much better then Cinnamon Lips!
    Carin- (laughs) I know!

That definitely has to be my favorite part...well aside from the actual dance itself, and all of my whoops and hollers. Yeah Pam, we rock!
  • hehe watch it with the sound off its the funniest and strangest thing ive ever seen in my life. my speakers arent working. but still its soooooooo kool
  • That is fabulous, thanks so much!

How do the guys keep a straight face doing that dance?
  • hahaha! it look like something from Fame
  • hahahah! that was hilarious dammmit dammit dammit i dont live in canada/america
  • OMG i'm so never going to wash these eyes again. *lol* that was such an awesome dance. i swear i just want to quit my job and just travel to every OK Go show. i was all sad that the tour didn't stop in texas but this video just made my day! thanks soo much sweetpea!!
  • Oh my god... just imagine being a roadie for Ok Go
  • I've been pimping the band to everyone I can since I saw them on AIM and MSN.

Vendromeda: they did this dance that will just...change the universe. it will stop war, cure cancer and put an end to homelessness. all at once
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ May 31 2005, 12:35 PM)
    Vendromeda: they did this dance that will just...change the universe. it will stop war, cure cancer and put an end to homelessness. all at once

Yes.. it will do all that and more!!
  • My mind is blown. Oh my god. The complexity! The creativity! The peel-offs! The lifts!

So...they're pretty much the greatest band that ever existed.
  • QUOTE (sparklytaco @ Jun 1 2005, 07:10 AM)
    My mind is blown. Oh my god. The complexity! The creativity! The peel-offs! The lifts!

So...they're pretty much the greatest band that ever existed.

PRETTY MUCH? PRETTY MUCH? i dont think so. they ARE the absopositivlutely the most gargantuanly amazingly splendiferously wonderfully greatest band ever.
  • Okaaaay! I knooooow! It's just...I told you. My mind was blown. Blown minds don't do great with the adjectives. But I'm feeling better now so I'll try again:

THEY ARE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY COMPLETELY CERTAINLY MOST FANTABULOUS FANTASTIMAGICAL GINORMOGALACTIC AWESOMEFUL BAND...ever!
  • ya thats what i thought tongue.gif
  • I went to the toronto show and nearly pissed myself laughing! The dance is by far the most glorious thing EVER!
    DONT SPOIL IT THOUGH PPL - WAIT UNTIL AFTER YOU GO TO A SHOW! if ur not anytime soon - its worth the wait!

QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 30 2005, 10:05 PM)
    The video is from the Montreal show.. I seriously urge you not to watch this yet if you are going to a show soon. It's soo much better to see it for the first time live, it will blow you away!

Ok, so hopefully this works or I'll try to do it again.

EDIT: I uploaded a larger version of it, so if you already downloaded it, you may want a larger version:

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=370Z42F...N303X6OFRVOC718
  • Did you say somewhere that you had to cut it down from a really big file? If you did, how'd you do that? cause I have a video I want to post--if I just imagined that, ignore this post.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 2 2005, 02:55 PM)
    Did you say somewhere that you had to cut it down from a really big file? If you did, how'd you do that? cause I have a video I want to post--if I just imagined that, ignore this post.

Nope you're right, that's what I did. I opened the video in Windows Movie Maker, and then when you save the movie file, you can choose "best fit to file size", and then make the file smaller that way, so it doesn't take hours to upload.
  • ah, thanks. I didn't even know I had that program smile.gif