In this Discussion

Jane Magazine

edited November -1 in OK Go
I saw an ad for Jane magazine today, the summer issue (July) has Anna Kournikova on the cover... and the front cover says "Everyone in this issue is NAKED (in one way or another)".... I'm assuming this is the one Damian is going to be in tongue.gif , so I wanted to give you the heads up, it should be available soon.

Comments

• Haha...thanks for the heads up....and I'm going to stop myself now before I cross the line tongue.gif
  • myyyyy friend posted this on her livejournal... hum hum
  • blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

I don't know what to say
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 2 2005, 04:10 PM)
    blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

I don't know what to say

hahaha
    i can picture the rest of the boys laughing at him. and damian sticking his nose in the air because he's now famous.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jun 2 2005, 07:11 PM)
    hahaha
    i can picture the rest of the boys laughing at him. and damian sticking his nose in the air because he's now famous.

Haha...so true. Here's hoping the band will get the recognition it deserves now that Damian's posed naked...lol
  • yeahhh hopefullyyy.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jun 2 2005, 07:21 PM)
    yeahhh hopefullyyy.

My friend always makes this "pfft" noise when Damian is mentioned or he hears OK GO...
    I just showed him that picture and his response was
    "ya well if i stop eating I can look like that too"
    Grr LOL
    NEhoo - I am really at a loss for words with that picture!!
    Hmmmmm wink.gif NEHOOO ILL STOP NOW tongue.gif
  • I won't lie...I didn't know how I felt about the picture at first...but it's growing on me. Really, who am I to be picky about posing for Jane mag and wearing only a scarf around his shoulders? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 2 2005, 08:06 PM)
    I won't lie...I didn't know how I felt about the picture at first...but it's growing on me. Really, who am I to be picky about posing for Jane mag and wearing only a scarf around his shoulders?  tongue.gif

I think i can handle chilling with him while he just wears a scarf!
    Less is more!
  • Wow just...wow
  • DAY-um.

Other...things...aside, look at that look on his face. It's like, "Oh yeah. I did it. What now." Hahahaha.
  • QUOTE (sparklytaco @ Jun 2 2005, 10:09 PM)
    DAY-um.

Other...things...aside, look at that look on his face. It's like, "Oh yeah. I did it. What now." Hahahaha.

LOL

I really don't know what to say about the picture. oh ok all i can say is wow
  • Frankly I'm a little creeped out by it. huh.gif
  • ok good so uim obviously not the only one hu doesnt really like it.
    its kind of creepy. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (tash @ Jun 3 2005, 06:33 AM)
    ok good so uim obviously not the only one hu doesnt really like it.
    its kind of creepy. huh.gif

The scarf is odd - i mean im down with the whole only wear a scarf thing but could they have picked a nicer scarf? tongue.gif
    Meh im still pleased!
  • me being a guy and all i never really liked the whole idea

and i still dont
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 3 2005, 01:29 PM)
    me being a guy and all i never really liked the whole idea

and i still dont

I think u should take a picture with a scarf! and post it here!
    But make sure its just as tacky!!
  • QUOTE (3personmoshpit @ Jun 3 2005, 03:55 AM)
    Frankly I'm a little creeped out by it.    huh.gif

Yeah....I'm not sure I really wanted to see that.
  • It's like, will any of us ever be able to look at him the same again? We've practically seen him naked! So insane.
  • Oh bother, it's only skin, everyone has it. You just haven't happened to see this particular skin before.

I just noticed, that's a very...CRAZY mirrored headboard on that bed...huh.