In this Discussion

Police Dog Bites Nude Man..

edited November -1 in General Discussion
MINNEAPOLIS - A naked man was bit in the genitals by a police dog while being arrested for running nude and entering homes in a Minneapolis neighborhood. The man was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.

According to police reports, a police canine unit found the nude suspect shortly after noon Tuesday in a house on the 5400 block of Park Avenue South.

While the officer was ordering the suspect out of the house, the suspect began hitting him, police said.

The dog, which was still leashed, bit the suspect to protect the officer.

Officer Ron Reier, a department spokesman, said police dogs are trained to bite if their partner is attacked. However, dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area. Reier said the dog likely just jumped and bit the man, who was moving around at the time.

"The dog did what the dog is trained to do, and that is protect his handler," Reier said.

After the man was bit, he continued to attack officers and police used a stun gun before eventually restraining him, police said.

The dog was removed from street duty while the incident is being reviewed, and the suspect is in police custody, Reier said.

Comments

• *Giggles*

Well think about it! The poor bloody dog had a willy jumping about in front of him while his handler was being attacked! You can't blame it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • If a dog ever bite off my genitles... i would slay it like the beast it is.
  • DOGS ARE NOT BEASTS.
    on the other hand
    cats are
    they start off cute as kittens... but that's only a facade for then they become MONSTERS! EVIL ONES!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Dec 15 2004, 10:24 PM)
    DOGS ARE NOT BEASTS.
    on the other hand
    cats are
    they start off cute as kittens... but that's only a facade for then they become MONSTERS! EVIL ONES!

Chut up! I love Cats! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 16 2004, 10:29 AM)
    Chut up!  I love Cats! tongue.gif

i love that you said chut up...
    now i need to go watch donnie darko again...
  • Cats are wonderful (I've got a Ragdoll cat), when has there ever been an article titled 'Cat Attacks Genitals'? And Donnie Darko totally freaked me out, I don't think I will ever understand it.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hahahaha.

"I am my penis!"
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Dec 16 2004, 03:12 AM)
    If a dog ever bite off my genitles... i would slay it like the beast it is.

LOL

i dont know why, but that post made me laugh SO HARD.

hahahaha *rolls around on floor* biggrin.gif
  • That just made me cringe.

I could never imagine my boys being in so much pain.
  • that made me laugh, topple of the chair, scare my cat away, and then imagine the painfulness.
    I mean, auwch.

still funny though rolleyes.gif
  • Yeah lol, that's pretty hilarious
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 16 2004, 12:45 PM)
    i love that you said chut up...
    now i need to go watch donnie darko again...

AAAAAAAAh Donny Darko is the MAN! I love that movie.. I watch it all the time biggrin.gif

It sucks 'bout that guy though... I bet he won't be able to hump again.. tongue.gif.... mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (sam_girl @ Dec 16 2004, 02:03 PM)
    Cats are wonderful (I've got a Ragdoll cat), when has there ever been an article titled 'Cat Attacks Genitals'? And Donnie Darko totally freaked me out, I don't think I will ever understand it.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

How did it scare you?... was it the works of Frank the bunny?
  • ..why was the man running aroudn nakid anyway?

if your running around nakid in peoples houses...you desurve whats coming to you..
  • HAHAHA! That is one of the funniest articles I have ever read. Another article from a long time ago that I love is about these kids that somehow got in a helicopter, and started dropping eggs on their school. They were taken to jail under the account of "risking a catastrophe"!! I didn't even know that existed. Haha could you imagine the jail dialogue:

scary jailed man: "so what are you in for?"
    innocent kid: "oh, ya know....risking a catastrophe..."
    scary jailed man: "holy shit..."(backs off into corner out of fear)

Wow I am so bored, and it's really starting to show.
  • haha! that dude got no nads now haha!
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 3 2005, 04:07 PM)
    HAHAHA!  That is one of the funniest articles I have ever read.  Another article from a long time ago that I love is about these kids that somehow got in a helicopter, and started dropping eggs on their school.  They were taken to jail under the account of "risking a catastrophe"!!  I didn't even know that existed.  Haha could you imagine the jail dialogue:

scary jailed man: "so what are you in for?"
    innocent kid: "oh, ya know....risking a catastrophe..."
    scary jailed man: "holy shit..."(backs off into corner out of fear)

Wow I am so bored, and it's really starting to show.

hahaha *FOC*
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 3 2005, 09:51 AM)
    ..why was the man running aroudn nakid anyway?

if your running around nakid in peoples houses...you desurve whats coming to you..

I agree. ALthough I am not a guy, I am sure that would have just hurt. I mean a dog biting you is one thing, but when the action is happening DOWNTOWN, that's just no good.
  • it probally would only hurt for abit...and you would have a dog to pet in the mean time..so its not all bad
  • are you crazy andy? It would abolutely CANE!