In this Discussion

New Tour Dates!

2»

Comments

• If you guys haven't checked the actual tour page, the last date is now officially listed as San Diego.
  • FINALLY!!!!! they come tto Vancouver, I get to see em!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ May 7 2005, 07:29 AM)
    FINALLY!!!!! they come tto Vancouver,  I get to see em!!!!!!!!

where is the actual tour page?
  • I'm going to have to drive from Santa Barbara to San Diego in order to see both shows. I'm doing it. cool.gif
  • hm i think after San Diego they should make a 6 hour trek back to Tucson.
  • ahhh i am gonna be in San Diego that day, but its for 21 and older! that sucks.
  • Atlanta? Pleeease?
  • At this point in time, I would take any tour dates...I just want something!
  • $115 is a lot to spend on Lolla tickets if there'll be more dates...
  • yeah, you're telling me...$115 plus all it would cost me to get out there
  • I'm just begging for an ok go show in texas between the dates of 7/10-7/13! a houston or austin show would be rad! i'm just saying cause my work left me have off those days and i'm dying for a show. as an extra incentive, i'll make cookies and snicker brownies (best brownies ever!), for the guys and who ever else from the boards came. wink.gif
  • laugh.gif well id be there so bring me some brownies laugh.gif YAY laugh.gif
  • Is there going to be a UK tour any time soon?

Id love to watch OKGO live, theres a nice little venue where i live (Cambridge,UK) which has reacently held some reasonalby good gigs, which were listed in the NME...It would be amazing if you guys played there, or at the slightly bigger Junction. And if you need any support...lol.
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 14 2005, 11:22 PM)
    laugh.gif well id be there so bring me some brownies  laugh.gif YAY laugh.gif

sure no problem!! Just waiting for an OK Go in Texas. which i totally hope it is soon
  • thoes came and gone already, but i never saw them.