In this Discussion

I miss OK GO so much

edited November -1 in OK Go
Reading concert reviews is fun. But it also makes me want to say "Come back to Japan, handsome".
Can you hear me boys? I'm ready for rockin out with you!
..excuse my rambling wink.gif

Comments

• LOL......that is so cute....handsome, hee hee!

Hey Setsumi, I just visited Nagoya last month for my brother's wedding. Japan is so awesome.....I can't wait to get back there someday!! I was amazed at how easy it was to get around there (English is everywhere!). Nagoya is amazing, but I'd love to visit the other big cities too. We went to Hikone Castle (because my dad is obsessed with Shogun), and ate in Old New Town (?).....I fell in love with udon there.

My little nephew found "It only hurts when you touch it" in our little Japanese phrase book, so he said that everywhere we went. It's a real adventure travelling with my family, lemme tell ya.

I LOVE JAPAN!!!!
    smile.gif
  • some day I'll visit you... my boyfriends uncle or cousin or something lives over there.

someday
  • bertie, I'm glad you had a great time in Japan. I went to Nagoya to see The Killers show just a couple of months ago, I often visit there both on business and for pleasure. I can tellI Nagoya is more decent and neater than Tokyo or Osaka, it must have been a right place for your first contact with Japan wink.gif. Next time you come back, let me show you around Kyoto, my beautiful hometown.
    Oh and congrats on your brother's marriage.

Yup, Rachael, humans are all family in a sense. You can find faaaaaaaaaar distant relatives everywhere in the world wink.gif. How about a honey moon in Japan?