In this Discussion

Culver city video shoot

Comments

• where's Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Jun 15 2005, 02:54 PM)
    where's Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

Indeed.

This is clearly escalating into something unnecessary.
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Jun 15 2005, 01:54 PM)
    where's Jorge

Oh, I'm confident it'll all work out. That's the OK Go way.

Seriously, though: thanks to ExPunk_Girl for bringing up the video shoot. I'd totally forgotten that it was happening. And boo to ExPunk_Girl for telling people to wipe the shit off their eyes.

Now, back to meaningful interaction, all of you.
  • You always make everything alright, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. tongue.gif
  • ?? Look at the next two posts after your first one. Two people asking what you're talking about before you flew off the handle.

I can sympathize with the grammar thing, it's annoying when people point out mistakes. But if you're not going to spell things right, don't throw around the word "idiot". Keep your rocks down, glass house girl.

I thought you left already?
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 15 2005, 04:20 PM)
    ?? Look at the next two posts after your first one. Two people asking what you're talking about before you flew off the handle.

I can sympathize with the grammar thing, it's annoying when people point out mistakes. But if you're not going to spell things right, don't throw around the word "idiot". Keep your rocks down, glass house girl.

I thought you left already?

That's not meaningful interaction!
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Jun 15 2005, 04:34 PM)
    That's not meaningful interaction!

*blushes slightly* She had it coming. wink.gif
  • Thanks Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I was too quick to point out the spelling mistake, but hey, she made me mad. Enough of this silliness smile.gif Back to Truth, Justice, and the OK Go way wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Jun 15 2005, 05:38 PM)
    smile.gif Back to Truth, Justice, and the OK Go way wink.gif

lol that phrase makes me smile.

thank you Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore for clearing it up.

back to a peaceful board you guys! i really like this board, you all are oh so nice, unlike other boards.
  • poo in the eyes hurts =(

i had to wipe it away..
  • I have to laugh at this one cuz I used to be a zookeeper and I regularly got poop on my face.....all kinds of poop...lemur poop, donkey poop, bison poop, macaw poop, python poop.......the list goes on. The cutest poop is flying squirrel poop. They pooped in the pockets of my sweatshirt.

smile.gif
  • thats kinda gross. huh.gif and sorry miss ex punk grrrrrl cause i guess my asking "whaaaaaaaaaaat" is what started this whole travesty....sigh what a sad thing. i apologize
  • No matter how cruel one can be, I still never apologize, (not a personal, ohh i hate you thing, trust me on that)

But yes, Still things were said that had to be said, And i don't regret a thing.
    Think i'm evil, You should see me at work. I flip off people there. (only the ones who wait to get off the phone before they order and cause twenty people to line up behind them and refuse to move until they finish there oh so important conversation)

I'm very wound up, i have a lot of things on my mind.
    The shit in the eyes was maybe a little uncalled for. But it makes for great conversation, Don't you agree.

ANd i still won't succumb to the ok go way. aLthough i do frequetly enjoy rocking out to their music, especially at work when i can play it loud when it's slow.
  • so... can we get back to the important stuff? what are the details on the shoot?
  • you'r an odd duckling punk girl a very angry odd duckling..... laugh.gif
  • If you worked were i worked and got screwed over as much as did at this job. then you would be an odd angry duckling, matter of fact i used that exact pharse on the old guy who does our outside menus.... hahaha weird.

There aren't many details to the video shoot, Just that it was filmed with people in culvercity. Thats all i know. Those are vauge details though. Really don't feel like writing it out. look above in earlier replies it says more there, ask Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore about the rest. like when it's likely to be aired ?????????

Ok i'm going to go indulge in darkfudge brownies ad vanilla ice cream.

P.S. I'm not this mean in real life. uless by luck you catch me at work. I write ost of this after get off work too..... hmmm weird.

Lets all have a potluck.
  • you caught us at our not best we werent very friendly sad.gif lets all be friends

a potluck sounds like a superb idea
  • QUOTE (ExPunk_girl @ Jun 17 2005, 03:55 PM)
    Lets all have a potluck.

oooh, a potluck, i'll bring my oh so delicious cheesecake...
    *hides the sara lee box that it came from*
  • anyone else have a craving for curry and thai food.... mmmm grea, and i mean GREAT thai food place in dana point called "Thai this" the fire eater / phat prik is so very yummy i want it.... why must it be so late... why why why why......
  • QUOTE (ExPunk_girl @ Jun 18 2005, 01:44 AM)
    anyone else have a craving for curry and thai food.... mmmm grea, and i mean GREAT thai food place in dana point called "Thai this"  the fire eater / phat prik  is so very yummy i want it.... why must it be so late... why why why why......

You know, I've always wanted to try thai food. I'm defientely in!