In this Discussion

Dear God, just come to the UK!

2»

Comments

• u know wat i think im gonna move over to london.
    u guys have far more chance of seeing them than me. hell u got more chance of seeing any good band than i do on this side of the world. although it would be nice if they graced us with their precence. who am i kidding it would rock my cotton sox if they ever came my way. Please oh please let them cum here i cant move for atr least three years before i finish my degree and can move. come on guys that'll be 21 years of waiting. Is that really fair? show us sum love too please.
    Nz kicks arse i swear it does smile.gif
  • QUOTE (tash @ Jun 21 2005, 09:15 PM)
    u know wat i think im gonna move over to london.
    u guys have far more chance of seeing them than me. hell u got more chance of seeing any good band than i do on this side of the world. although it would be nice if they graced us with their precence. who am i kidding it would rock my cotton sox if they ever came my way. Please oh please let them cum here i cant move for atr least three years before i finish my degree and can move. come on guys that'll be 21 years of waiting. Is that really fair? show us sum love too please.
    Nz kicks arse i swear it does smile.gif

Aww, Tash, you can come live with me...they are always here in middle America smile.gif We're already sharing Nic dammit, we might as well be roomies biggrin.gif
  • hehe i have a nicholaus arson pick from their show last september. its white with his name on it in black. and it landed on my boobs haha. your sig just reminded me... i'll take a photo for you smile.gif

hehe

(sorry how crappy it is, i had to take it on my phone as my camera wasn't taking a good photo!!)
  • dry.gif Ya know...Nicholaus Arson is REALLY good about that. When I saw them in November I was in front of him in the crowd, rocking my thing and he stopped playing and tried to hand me the pick but our arms wouldn't reach that far...so he lightly tossed it to me and it hit my chest, went down my shirt, all the way through to the floor. I picked it up to show him that I got it and he just smiled and winked. I'm beginning to think, after hearing your story...that the "boobs" shot, is NO accident. blink.gif If not...shame on you dirty Mr. Nicholaus. mad.gif Oh who am I kidding I loved it. rolleyes.gif