In this Discussion

An Experiment In Yummy

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Ok so my lady and I have been watching the Food Network religiously everyday recently... and its seem to have given us this horrible courage in the kitchen to do whatever the fuck we want.

Yesterday we made some chocolate pudding... and it was a little to "blah" for us. So we made it better! biggrin.gif With a little from whatever the heck we could find that made sense.

And for your eating pleasure here is the disaster in written word:

Coco Pudding
Bananas
Granola Bars
Ghraham Crackers
Marshmallows
Peanuts
Whipped Cream

BEST TASTING POOP EVER!!!!!

Comments

• That looks nasty... Savages
  • indeed it looks like........diarhea(mispelt)
  • Dude, that is so wrong........

(I secretly love being grossed out.)

smile.gif
  • BUT IT TASTED SOOOOOOO GOOD.

We tossed it in the freezer for a long time till it got to like a slightly melted ice cream level of cold. And oh man... yeah it was classic.
  • i told you my angel delight story right Joe? haha

i think it looks fun, and the kind of stupid thing I would enjoy making, although from its contents, i'd probably not enjoy eating it very much....

i never noticed before but you're member number 69 hehe

damn i have such a dirty mind.... blink.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 23 2005, 06:48 AM)
    i never noticed before but you're member number 69 hehe

damn i have such a dirty mind.... blink.gif

and you think that was an accident? cool.gif
  • ha... 69 posts now too wink.gif
  • hahaha. I would come online and say HELLO JOE and ask what you're cooking tonight... But I'm babysitting, so I thought I'd come onto the forum now as I put both my cousins to bed. Even tho due to this heatwave they'll probably be up again very soon all wet and too hot poor babies hehe.

So what are you cooking tonight>?
  • Well tonight I was head chef and I made Thick Spaghetti with the yummiest hand-rolled meatballs ever. And mmmmm Garlic Garlic Garlic Sauce!

We then went to the drive-in to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Twas not that good. However I cannot hate it because Vince Vaughn produced the 10 funniest mins in the entire movie... and he is my idol smile.gif