In this Discussion

CHEESEY 80s/Early 90s mucic

Comments

• QUOTE (kujoisbetterthanyou @ Jun 29 2005, 01:19 AM)
    P.S. I think "I Melt With You" has been covered by WAY too many bands.

Haha, you're right. I didn't think about that at the time though...I was just picturing Damian singing it.

I think what I'd really like to hear though is them covering Bowie. Really, any Bowie would be great lol tongue.gif
  • HAHAHA I purchased the 1st 2 ace of bace albums! LOL MY GOD!
    SOoo cheese...so cheesey its almost good! LOL
    AHHAHAHA
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 29 2005, 07:55 AM)
    Haha, you're right. I didn't think about that at the time though...I was just picturing Damian singing it.

I think what I'd really like to hear though is them covering Bowie. Really, any Bowie would be great lol  tongue.gif

Oh yes! OK Go covering Bowie would be fantastic...Golden Years, Changes, Suffragette City...haha, any song from Labyrinth.

Ok, I'm done. tongue.gif
  • Rebel Rebel would be perfect for them to cover! But yes, id also like to hear them sing Magic Dance from Labyrinth!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 29 2005, 09:07 AM)
    Oh yes! OK Go covering Bowie would be fantastic...Golden Years, Changes, Suffragette City...haha, any song from Labyrinth.

Ok, I'm done. tongue.gif

Agreed carin *nods* I think we need to add that to the video LOL
  • Indeed..Magic Dance would be wonderful. I can just picture it now...the band dressed just like Bowie in Labyrinth...haha, beautiful.

And I am off to nurse the wound given to me by the evil people at Dartmouth Hitchcock who felt the need to bleed me. Bastards!
  • Speaking of dances...
    God i cannot believe i am admitting to this...
    But my best friend dee and i went through this horrible stage...it was more of a curse...but nehoo we liked Nsync or as we would spell it *//\\//sync (Cos we were losers like that)
    Well you know that song "it's gonna be me"? We know the dance lol...its retarded!
    we used to practice it in eachothers homes...im so ashamed
    *cries*
  • //\\//sync... Priceless.

Bye Bye Bye is a claaaaassic! I was almost persuaded to sing JT's part at a pub once but i wasn't quite drunk enough. Thank god laugh.gif I'd of got well into it!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 29 2005, 11:33 AM)
    //\\//sync... Priceless.

Bye Bye Bye is a claaaaassic! I was almost persuaded to sing JT's part at a pub once but i wasn't quite drunk enough. Thank god  laugh.gif  I'd of got well into it!

HAHAHA Id love to see that! I think you must perform that for me when we sail the seas....ill even rap for ya in return!...ok no
  • Rose! I know that dance too! As well as every other dance they ever had. Yeah, I was a HUGE fan.

One time my friends and I put on a halftime Superbowl show at my friends parents Superbowl party, and we did a dance to "Dirty Pop." Yeah, it was sad.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 29 2005, 04:37 PM)
    HAHAHA Id love to see that! I think you must perform that for me when we sail the seas....ill even rap for ya in return!...ok no

50 Cent - has to be. Dont mind which song. As a duet we could do Linkin Park, you rap i'll scream laugh.gif

Dirty Pop was a quality song. im gunna download it. I mean, im going to buy that off a legal download site...
  • hahah dirty pop hahah that makes me sad...cos i loved that song! twas my cleaning song LOL
    DO U ever wonder why this music gets u high it takes u on a ride... LOL God it was soo bad its good!
  • HAHAHA OMG ACE OF BASE JUST CAME ON AT WORK!!! BAHAHA There are waaaay too many ppl in front of me right now for me to laugh!

"Im gonna be strong im gonna be fine dont worry bout this heart of mine...Dont turn around cos ur gonna see my heart breaking...dont turn around i dont want u seeing me cry...just walk away carry bout how ur living ...im letting you go but i wont let you know..." AHAHA it hurts omg ppl go away so i can sing
  • Karma Chameleon!! Now THAT is pure cheese! Culture Club were so unbelievably camp and shit!! But when one of their songs comes on you cant help but dance like a complete idiot!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 30 2005, 11:09 AM)
    Karma Chameleon!! Now THAT is pure cheese! Culture Club were so unbelievably camp and shit!! But when one of their songs comes on you cant help but dance like a complete idiot!

a-hem DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HUUURT ME ...do you really want to make me cry *tear*
    HAHA good times dancing in bright pink leg warmers and duran duran concert tees at an "80s" party AHHH
  • Clears throat - Corey hart - i wear my sunglasses at night is on the radio - no1 is around so i shall dance in my chair w00tage!
    MUAHAHAHA
    Hahaha i love you corey hart! have my love children and together we will not mess with guys in shades of love LOL!
  • What about that Thompson Twins song "Hold Me Now"? I love that song!

P.S. I still love NKOTB! biggrin.gif
  • haha....

this isn't an 80s song but the first song that I remeber ever hearing (apart from some random Bros songs LOL) is CHesney Hawkes I am The One And Only. haha.
  • MC Hammar still rings in my head...
  • it seems like everytime i am at work - this damn uber cheese station plays NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP by rick astley! seriously this is my song!
    I can even do the horrible "i am really white therefore i cant dance but i will continue to try to" dance that he does in his video LOL
    im pathetic!