In this Discussion

favourite movies, anyone?

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Please tell everyone your favourite films guys

My favourites are Napoleon Dynamite and Shaun of the Dead

Comments

• I HEART HUCKABEES. Yeah. That's the fave.
    I have a lot of other faves. I just cant think right now.
  • um...Pride and Prejudice (from A&E), empire records, almost famous, dazed and confused, donnie darko, boondock saints, chocolat....
  • Anchorman, Green Mile, Road to Perdition, etc etc etc
  • garden state

gotta love that zach braff smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 8 2005, 03:21 PM)
    garden state

gotta love that zach braff smile.gif

OHHH DITTO *swoons*
  • The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring is supreme.
  • QUOTE (OK Matt @ Jul 8 2005, 09:02 PM)
    The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring is supreme.

yea thats my fave of the three..... so happy and nice lol
  • My favorite lotr film was The Two Towers.
  • My favourites of the three were FOTR and ROTK
  • Nice to see Empire Records! Great movie.

The Breakfast Club rocked, too. The Wedding Singer.

MEMENTO! Oh god, that movie is the best ever.

Old School, Heathers.

K. I'm odne.
  • Stand By Me.... God Will Hunting is pretty good, hits my heart
  • QUOTE (kujoisbetterthanyou @ Jul 11 2005, 12:25 AM)
    MEMENTO! Oh god, that movie is the best ever.

YES! Memento was awesome. My other favs: The Terminator, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Lost in Translation, Groundhog Day, Better Off Dead, Gladiator, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Jaws, and The Big Blue.

Pretty much anything with Bill Murray or John Cuzack. smile.gif
  • Ahh, so mayny film.
    Ermm, Pirates of the Caribbean, Almost Famous, The Emperors new groove, Mr Deeds, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Dude where my car, Romeo & Juliette, Donnie Darko, I can't think of any more at the moment.

Becky x x
  • QUOTE (Becky @ Jul 12 2005, 03:37 PM)
    Romeo & Juliette

The one with Leonardo DiCaprio?

ah, Almost Famous...I love that movie.
  • I love Romeo and Juliette....and I also love the Emporer's New Groove. Hmmm, other movies that I like...Girl, Boondock Saints, Scarface, The Godfather Trilogy, Napolean Dynamite, 10 Things I Hate About You...anything Johnny Depp....
  • omgosh, I have so many favorites. But at the top are (I guess) Ghost World, the Royal Tenenbaums and 28 Days Later. Recent additions are Land of the Dead, Eternal Sunshine... I'm sure there are a few others. Also, anything by Terry Gilliam and Tim Burton. I am so so so excited for the Brothers Grimm (next Gilliam) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (next Burton) to come out this summer! Charlie this FRIDAY!!!

~Rachael
    at work
  • Ahh, I forgot about 10 things I hate about you - brilliant film! And The Nightmare before Christmas. Tim Burton is a genius tongue.gif
  • LOL i'm starting work at my local cinema the day charlie and the chocolate factory comes out over here. i'm gonna diiiiiiiiiie!! but i'll get to see it for free! so yay!! lol

thought i'd add my other favourite films now.....

10 things i hate about you, big fish, pirates of the caribbean, infact most films with johhny depp, and all adam sandler films, my faves being 50 first dates and mr deeds (i like feet, i d not know why hehe) ummmm

and not forgetting labyrinth and dark crystal. gotta love jim henson hehe
  • DISCO PIGS

best movie ever made

i also love HAROLD AND MAUDE, EMPIRE RECORDS, TO SIR WITH LOVE, And BATMAN BEGINS

yep yep yep DISCO PIGS

"I wanna send this one out to my best love out there without whom none of me would be possible." Pig
  • some good movies being mentioned.. i think most of mine have been mentioned but here's some of mine:
    layer cake, snatch, lock stock and two smoking barrels, boondock saints, almost famous, primal fear, fight club, napoleon dynamite, garden state, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, good will hunting, empire records, dazed and confused, moulin rouge