In this Discussion

Disgusting....

edited November -1 in General Discussion
sad.gif

reading this made me unbelievably sad. and makes me think im SUCH A JERK for complaining when i step in a puddle(!!) when there are people going through THIS.

READ ME

Comments

• QUOTE (Goosey @ Feb 4 2005, 09:15 PM)
    sad.gif

reading this made me unbelievably sad. and makes me think im SUCH A JERK for complaining when i step in a puddle(!!) when there are people going through THIS.

READ ME

That's awful. It's like the Spanish Inquisition...
  • when did this happen, and where did you get it from?

just wondering...

thats really terrifying
  • this is all from guantanamo bay. you know..those camps they have set up for terrorists? im not sure exactly which dates the ppl that wrote that report were there...it must be included somewhere in the report.

in any case...i am sure this is all still going on. i mean, those camps are still filled. i cant imagine they all the sudden started feeding them caviar and fluffing their pillows.
  • yeah thats true

its just that...it looked like it was a paper for something

i just want to know the sources because some stuff sounds familiar
  • thank you sarah happy.gif

wow...i always get so passionate about this kind of stuff

its so sad...we just have to do something about it
  • That is horrible....I feel so spoiled to be an American.
  • That is horrible.

One of the problems with guantanomo(spelled it wrong dammit) is that some of the prisoners aren't even accused of anything, there POW's, some aren't even 18+

This is over the top for any sort of prisoners, especially for an American prison, and osme of them not even convicted of anything substantial.