In this Discussion

Michael Jackson found innocent

edited November -1 in General Discussion
i'm so glad...

i'm not gonna write what i feel about this cos it makes lots of people angry, but I don't think he did it... so yayness

Comments

• Whether he did it or not, no man of 46 should be inviting small children into his bed. And to be equally fair, no mother should allow her son to go to the home of a 46 year old man and then try to file a charge of indicent assult. Wacko needs to sort his life out, give back the Beatles music rights and stop prancing about like some kid. Unless he is mentally unstable in which case i think he needs professional help.

I think he did do it, i just dont think he knows its wrong, and a very bad idea in this unforgiving modern world. Fool
  • I couldn't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure he did it...
    It just doesn't add up properly. I really wouldn't of loved to be in that jury.
  • ya i agree i didnt pay enough attention to the trial to know whether or not he did it though so i cant make assumptions as to what happened. meh i guess you gotta figure the jury decided there was "reasonable doubt" i just wonder if he'll ever get his career up and runnin again
  • I'm glad too, I don't believe those losers trying to get money off him.

Though I admit that south park episode was hilarious
  • They were never going to get money out of him, the law has been changed so no settlements can be made inside or outside of court. And if it was all made up it was pretty elaborate and they got a shed load of people to lie for them, after splitting all that money the family would of had barely anything for themselves?

But, i also think the mother should be locked away for allowing her son to sleep in a bed with an adult and especially Michael Jackson! But hey, like i say, only in America!
  • Originally other families settled out of court with the signed contract that they never bring up ANY thing to deal with the first set of charges(which were the same)

that means they cnanot go on Tv, go to court, write a book, publish in a newspaper,etc. etc.

Doesnt that sound a little fishy?I think so too

Honestly I'm shocked,everyone was like "yeah he did it", and then it was just like, "oh he's innocent"

I believe he did do it, and he's a nutjob, but it's also stupid that the parents are just like,"oh he's a celebrity, he wouldn't do anything"

Please, he bleached himself white!(except for his feet...ew)

Also, it wasn't about the money, the parents refused to settle out of court for a VERy high price, so they Really think it was true.
  • yea but if your child HAD been molested my michael jackson, would you REALLY settle out of court? I don't think I would, I'd want to expose him for the shit he is. NO amount of money could bring your childs innocence back, could it....

and he also had vitaligo, can't blame him for not wanting to be like patchey haha.
  • True, but look at the fact that the parents of the children allowed their kids to go to his house. It almost seems as if they wanted it to happen so they could get some huge pay out from it. I know that sounds so mercenary but its perfectly plausable. Micky J is literally being entraped by people, he cant dispute that in court cos he'd be admitting it. This is america, and americans we're talking about (no offence) and they have no reason what so ever. Money makes their world go round, if they can get it by using their children as bate to an eccentric and super rich paedophile they probably would do it. Wackos crazy enough to fall for it. I just hope he clears his life up and stops farting about like some idiot.
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jul 29 2005, 04:17 PM)
    This is america, and americans we're talking about (no offence) and they have no reason what so ever. Money makes their world go round, if they can get it by using their children as bate to an eccentric and super rich paedophile they probably would do it.

Wow, that's a pretty horrible thing to accuse an entire country of being capable of. I'm sorry some people have that impression of us, but i hope they realize it's not really true. You can only really judge people individually and as in any country, there are just as many unscrupulous Americans as there are good upstanding ones.
  • Its a generalisation but i think its a pretty fair one? Im not saying that every single american would rob you if you lay dying in a street - im pretty adament there are some lovely americans, but on the whole people want money and go to stupid lengths to get it. America ins't alone, the majority of the western world is greedy. I dont mean to offend but from the outside looking in it jus seems that way to me.
  • Yea I think you should include MOST people in that generalisation. Many people can be bastards, but there are lots of people who still have their feet grounded in decencey. Its not just America, its the entire world. SO maybe you should've included most countries in that generalisation mr revolver? tongue.gif
  • I will when a child is allowed to sleep in the bed of a multi-millionaire pop icon in another country. Its merely my opinion on why i think it all happened, and alot of the reason why he was found innocent. Cant give a dog a bone and not expect it to bite.

In terms of the generalisation, i think America is greedy, and when you live in a country where success and happiness is measured in money then some people will go to stupid lengths to achieve that. Alot of other countries are greedy but not to the same extent as America.
  • I am aware that this will cause controversy, but on a news program, they called a psychic in, and he said that it's all a scam. That Michael Jackson paid people to put up this fuss, in order to get attention.

But I have no bloody idea.

I still think he's guilty...*cough*
  • i dont' care. he can live his life, ill live mine woowoo.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 1 2005, 11:36 PM)
    i dont' care. he can live his life, ill live mine woowoo.

i totally agree with you, lets just get over the trial and move on!