In this Discussion

Tonka...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
the best kind.

Comments

• w00t!>.>

*huggles his giant 60-pound completly american steel Tonka Truck*

I had the dangerous toys!^^
  • Hey, Tonka! I have an MR-970 in cherry red...okay, so it's like 20 years old and teeming with spiderwebs but at least it's here...that's more than what I can say about my Barbies. rolleyes.gif
  • tonka trucks are awseome.... i remember my brother threw one at my head once to try and wake me up... i didn't wake up... but i did get a bad headache...

why i still like tonka trucks, i do not know...
  • QUOTE (smeja @ Nov 24 2007, 08:59 PM)
    tonka trucks are awseome.... i remember my brother threw one at my head once to try and wake me up... i didn't wake up... but i did get a bad headache...

LOL, he threw a Tonka at your head and you didn't wake up? blink.gif that's kind of emm...dangerous...

why i still like tonka trucks, i do not know...

cause they're so freaking beautiful, why else? wink.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Nov 26 2007, 08:01 AM)
    LOL, he threw a Tonka at your head and you didn't wake up? blink.gif that's kind of emm...dangerous...

...we were very young at the time.. i was 3, he was 5... i could list a lot of dangerous stuff he did to me but it would make this post way too long... and plus i couldn't be bothered to tyoe that much stuff and/or think of everything...

i have absolutely no idea how i did not wake up... it confuses me a lot... blink.gif

anyways...

LIFE-SIZE TONKA!! OMG!!