In this Discussion

I Like Yellow Trucks

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I like Yellow Trucks but i dont like trucks but if i liked trucks they would be yellow

Comments

• This forum makes me hate trucks.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Feb 6 2005, 09:22 PM)
    This forum makes me hate trucks.

This forum makes me love them.

Go, trucks!
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Feb 8 2005, 09:53 AM)
    This forum makes me love them.
    Go, trucks!

haha, that's nice Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!
  • Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry

say that outloud as fast as you can.. its fun.
  • Si, I like potatoes..wait..I mean trucks>.<
  • If i see a yellow truck, I hit my friends.... anyone else play the yellow car game? haha
  • Is lorry british slang for truck?

Like snogging for kissing, which I learned in the new Harry Potter book--what a great reference on all sorts of Brit slang.
  • It's not slang, it's used instead of truck. Like postman instead of mailman, nike instead of nikey, crisps instead of chips, chips instead of fries etc.
  • lol yea we don't really have the word truck... but americanisation has lead me to believe that i know what it means hehe =oD
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 19 2005, 06:02 PM)
    lol yea we don't really have the word truck... but americanisation has lead me to believe that i know what it means hehe =oD

HAHAHAHAHA oh guys you kill me!
    I wanna move to england and live in Jen's bed muahaha wink.gif
  • hehe of all the time we've takled, ijust remembered the REALLY AWESOME song that goes with your name roro......

"She ain't got no money
    Her clothes are kinda funny
    And her hair is kinda wild and free
    Oh but love grows where my Rosemary goes
    And nobody knows like me "

hehe yay go edison lighthouse. we shall thank the film shallow hall for that randomness lol ;0)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 21 2005, 04:23 PM)
    hehe of all the time we've takled, ijust remembered the REALLY AWESOME song that goes with your name roro......

"She ain't got no money
    Her clothes are kinda funny
    And her hair is kinda wild and free
    Oh but love grows where my Rosemary goes
    And nobody knows like me "

hehe yay go edison lighthouse. we shall thank the film shallow hall for that randomness lol ;0)

HAHAH my teacher in grade 4 used to sing that to me..
    thank you for telling the world how poor i am, how horrible my fashion sense is and how crazy my fro is - i appreciate that LOL
  • i love you =oD

(i'm also going to stay with ryan til tuesday, SOOOOOO have fun without me gorgeous wink.gif hehe)
  • QUOTE (OK Matt @ Jul 19 2005, 01:56 AM)
    It's not slang, it's used instead of truck. Like postman instead of mailman, nike instead of nikey, crisps instead of chips, chips instead of fries etc.

I learn something new everyday.
  • Yes, I have that model. Was looking for something different as well. I would really like to get the #1 Auto Art truck like the one pictured above, but it is white and orange/yellow.