In this Discussion

Summer Fetivals!!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So um, yea the festival I'm going to this year isn't until the last week of August but I'm already really really excited!!! haha! I love festivals, I can't wait to go and get all wristbanded and bruised and abused hahaha.

Here be the setlist for it (wish OKGo were coming sad.gif)....

EDIT: Its a bit sucky tho cos well, i REALLY want to see hot hot heat, I've been wanting to see them for like 2 years, BUT i want to see Kings of Leon and more than any other band playing i HAVE to see the foos again.... so i wont get to see hot hot heat (i want to be at the front haha) *le sigh* but YAY I can't wait!!!

Comments

• I have Warped Tour in just over 2 weeks which I'm really excited about...

And I just found out about the voodoo musicfest, which is in New Orleans in October, so hopefully I'll be able to get to that since I'm starting school in Nola this fall...
  • I'm going to lollapalooza...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 18 2005, 11:26 PM)
    I have Warped Tour in just over 2 weeks which I'm really excited about...

And I just found out about the voodoo musicfest, which is in New Orleans in October, so hopefully I'll be able to get to that since I'm starting school in Nola this fall...

I think I'm going to Voodoo as well even though I'm in Ohio...
  • i think im going to a day of Austin City Limits
  • I get Warped Tour in a few hours. smile.gif

tehe.
  • I had Warped 3 days ago.
  • i'll be attending the austin city limits festival. i'm stoked.
  • I have Warped AGAIN on Saturday.

WTF two Warped shows in one week. Sweet.

P.S. Mel, is the dude in your sig from Halifax?! He looks soooo familiar.
  • I ALSO will be attending ACL. Lets hope to god I don't pass out, because I will be pissed if I miss some awesome bands.
  • QUOTE (kujoisbetterthanyou @ Jul 26 2005, 10:49 PM)
    I have Warped AGAIN on Saturday.

WTF two Warped shows in one week. Sweet.

P.S. Mel, is the dude in your sig from Halifax?! He looks soooo familiar.

YES!
    He's the drummer. I asked him to look pretty for the picture, so he did. I actually went to Warped for the Spill Canvas and Halifax. We got ot hang out with both of them for a bit afterwards. they were both really down to earth and awesome to talk to.
  • Yarr, dood.

There was a huge thunderstorm at our Warped, and it happened just before Halifax was gonna play. They were in the middle of setting up, so they had to get all of their gear off the stage and under a tent...and guess who was under the tent with them?

Me. Yeah, lol. So I got trapped under this little tent with Halifax and A Change of Pace (the two bands I went to Warped to see) while it was thundering and lightening and we had tons of fun hahaha.

I was the only girl under this tent, lol.

'Twas great.