Hey! Listen!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I don't know why I never mentioned this, but I have my own show at UT's student radio station, KVRX. I'm on Wednesdays from 3-5 pm. You can listen here. smile.gif

Comments

• QUOTE (RiverSylphide @ Jul 31 2005, 03:03 PM)
    I don't know why I never mentioned this, but I have my own show at UT's student radio station, KVRX.  I'm on Wednesdays from 3-5 pm.  You can listen heresmile.gif
    Oh fun, college radio rules! When did you get your show? I would totally check it out, except that I always work Wednesday afternoons. Oh, and I just tried to visit the link, but it didn't work...What kind of program do you do? Did you guys get the new stellastarr* promo?
  • oops, sorry. the link is now fixed.
    yes, we did get the promo. i'm actually reviewing it at the moment!
    i got the show at the beginning of summer. which reminds me, i need to get crackin' on the fall dj application... anyhoo, i do what the station calls a "freeform" show, which is almost a true freeform, except i have to play 5 genres, 5 new songs, and 2 local artists per hour. other than that i can do whatever the hell i want (except curse, naturally). it's fun times. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (RiverSylphide @ Aug 5 2005, 12:41 AM)
    oops, sorry.  the link is now fixed.
    yes, we did get the promo.  i'm actually reviewing it at the moment!
    i got the show at the beginning of summer.  which reminds me, i need to get crackin' on the fall dj application... anyhoo, i do what the station calls a "freeform" show, which is almost a true freeform, except i have to play 5 genres, 5 new songs, and 2 local artists per hour.  other than that i can do whatever the hell i want (except curse, naturally).  it's fun times.  biggrin.gif
    Cool! And I just quickly checked some of your playlists. Do you like Thunderbirds Are Now!? I'm not necessarily a fan, but those kids are from my town and their music and live show is kinda fun. And how about that stellastarr*? I cannot wait for the full-length!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 9 2005, 12:10 AM)
    Cool!  And I just quickly checked some of your playlists.  Do you like Thunderbirds Are Now!?  I'm not necessarily a fan, but those kids are from my town and their music and live show is kinda fun.  And how about that stellastarr*?  I cannot wait for the full-length!

!! I just got them a show in Buffalo! Haha.
  • QUOTE (kujoisbetterthanyou @ Aug 10 2005, 01:39 AM)
    !! I just got them a show in Buffalo! Haha.
    Wait, what? blink.gif
  • I'm kind of lukewarm on both Stellastarr* and TAN! They're ok, but I'm not a fan.
    I will say though that the Stellastarr* promo was better than I expected. Much better. I'm not an expert on Stellastarr* or anything, but it was better than the older stuff by them that I've heard. So kudos to them. smile.gif