OK GO
is on
the tonight show
september 8th
bitchesss
its a thursday
im stoked!

Comments

• that deserves a giant w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol leno isn't one of my favourite late night hosts but if he's having ok go on his show... he's totally moving up in my books biggrin.gif
    i can't wait !
  • This is so fabulous. I love Leno, and I love OK Go on Leno. Imagine that! tongue.gif
  • hehe my favorite it john stewart.(the daily show)its the only news show i watch.lol.well im 14 so that explains it.
  • i heart conan... he's the man! lol i want ok go to go on conan that would make me uber happy
  • I love Conan! Gosh...OK Go and Conan would be the greatest thing since...OK Go and Leno!
  • *has urge to watch get over it on conan from 3? years ago*
  • since leno has them, then conan will probably be next.
    there's always a pattern.
  • fuck jay leno.

conan already had them on.

and conan is the best person to ever live.
  • Can someone post this again the day of the show? Cause I'll definitely forget otherwise and then be really sad...

Conan is better, but whatever...personally, I think Damian should go on the Daily Show, since he is a genius and is really funny, but I doubt it would ever happen.
  • Their appearance on Conan is actually how I first discovered OK Go before their first album even came out! Oh sweet Conan, I love you so. Leno sucks but I might tune into the last few minutes for the OK Go!
  • Their appearance on Conan is actually how I first discovered OK Go before their first album even came out! Oh sweet Conan, I love you so. Leno sucks but I might tune into the last few minutes for the OK Go!
  • I have decided to be a nerd and throw an OK GO PARTY during the leno show...dammit!
    Wait the 8th is during the damn frosh week im helping to organize....! GRRR OH well OK GO PARTY DURING FROSH WEEK!
    So all in attendance...like 3 ppl from my university w00t w00t LMAO!
  • rosie baby lemme come to your house.... I WANT TO COME TO YOUR PARTAY!!!!

i'll start saving for my plane ticket right nooooow....

i'll see u in about 3 years haha
  • YES!!! 7 days til the boys are on Leno! Who else is planning a night in? Am I the only one? Darn.
  • I'm thinking of hosting an OK Go dorm party that night. I've already turned my roommate into a fan (she hadn't heard of them before).