In this Discussion

Old Dance Video

edited November -1 in OK Go
Can someone please please please email me the old dance video? I used to have a version of it someone recorded during a show but I can't find it. Could someone please send me it?

fragglejill@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Comments

• There's an old dance video?!?!?!?! *gasps* I have to see it! E-mail it to me too, pretty please?!

Thanks!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 21 2005, 10:30 PM)
    There's an old dance video?!?!?!?!  *gasps*  I have to see it!  E-mail it to me too, pretty please?!

Thanks!

yes
    its called chica-go-go. and it's a dance to c-c-c-cinnamon lips. and you can buy the vhs from the store. it's quite funny.
  • Post your email address if you want it.
  • thank you!
  • could someone send it to la.convive@gmail.com

ahh i was so sad, my hard drive got wiped out and i lost it! thank you!
  • I've had to reboot my computer so many times...I've lost all my OK Go stuff one to many times. It sucks.

cla5@unh.edu

It'd be much appreciated...thanks!!
  • Woo! Thanks!

quadropheniac06@sbcglobal.net
  • ianjordan38@yahoo.com if you want to be my favorite person ever
  • I know my email is pretty amazing. I made it up in 7th grade..okay actually a month ago...actually today...snowstar89245@aol.com
  • done, done, done, done, and done.

[I should warn you that the audio quality isn't great]

Have fun!
  • dont forget me pinkmonkey0001@netscape.net

i hate my e mail but i just havent got around to changing it.
  • *Gasps* That is one of the best dance routines I've ever SEEN! Damian looks so into it, it's wonderful! I love it very, very much! THANKS!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 22 2005, 07:12 PM)
    *Gasps*  That is one of the best dance routines I've ever SEEN!  Damian looks so into it, it's wonderful!  I love it very, very much!  THANKS!

I think I actually like the new dance better. But I've only seen the old one live so far. We shall see.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 22 2005, 06:27 PM)
    dont forget me pinkmonkey0001@netscape.net

i hate my e mail but i just havent got around to changing it.

Knock yourself out. Not literally of course. Unless you do it while dancing crazily to the infectious melodies of Ok Go, in which case imagine the story you'd have to tell the boys when they came to your town....
  • Oh my god. Thank you so much for the video. It is amazing.
  • Oh my LORD! I MUST see this. That song is one of my favorites of all time, and those boys dancing...well that is self explanatory!!

my email is cvcolmar@comcast.net

btw I'm new to this board! HI EVERYONE...except Juniormint and Jade... I know you two!
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Aug 23 2005, 12:18 AM)
    Oh my LORD!  I MUST see this.  That song is one of my favorites of all time, and those boys dancing...well that is self explanatory!! 

my email is cvcolmar@comcast.net

btw I'm new to this board!  HI EVERYONE...except Juniormint and Jade... I know you two!

HI CLAIRE! *waves frantically* biggrin.gif
  • Hey, welcome to the board. I hope you like the video!
  • sctrjns22@yahoo.com email me and if you want any llve versions of their music just let me know
  • oh oh oh me too please...
    dmcla100@hotmail.com