In this Discussion

Here it goes...

edited November -1 in OK Go
SEVEN!

Comments

• Seven, as in seven days until Oh No comes out?!?!?!

I KNOW! Right after school I'm running to Best Buy and buying it! But, knowing my luck, they won't have it.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 23 2005, 01:56 PM)
    Seven, as in seven days until Oh No comes out?!?!?! 

I KNOW!  Right after school I'm running to Best Buy and buying it!  But, knowing my luck, they won't have it.

im a fool and i booked it off LMAO! *school doesnt start here til september 12th*
  • School starts Aug. 29 this year. I'm surprised it hasn't started this week. We usually start early. Oh well! More vacation time for me!
  • My last class ends at 3:30, and once I'm done, my friends and I are jumping into the car and driving to the record store...we need our OK Go!
  • Our radio station just received Oh No and it needs to be reviewed. I want to go over there and grab it right now but I'm at work. Grr snarl hiss. Perhaps I can run by the station before I go to my doctor's appointment...
  • HAHA YES YOU MUST!
    STEAL IT AND RUN WITH IT IN THE STREETS!
  • Damn! I wish my moms radio station would get "Oh No" early...because then I would get it early. Damn NH radio stations!
  • QUOTE (RiverSylphide @ Aug 23 2005, 02:26 PM)
    Our radio station just received Oh No and it needs to be reviewed.  I want to go over there and grab it right now but I'm at work.  Grr snarl hiss.  Perhaps I can run by the station before I go to my doctor's appointment...
    YES!!! I got in early enough to skim the new album and I decided to play "here it goes again" and "oh lately it's so quiet" on my show today. I also bent some FCC rules and played "crash the party" as my music bed for the first hour. (They say "hell" a few times.) My show is over now and I am in the process of fully reviewing Oh No--woohoo! biggrin.gif
  • [OHHH that is exciting!
    yay for getting it ontime
  • WHAT IN THE WORLD?!! There seems to be a 14th track that runs 34:47. It is not music...at least not yet. So far I'm up to the first 11 minutes. I'm afraid to speculate what's going on in the background...Hm...There's a lady's voice sometimes...I don't know what's going on...blink.gif

Miss RiverSylphide, let us know what you think when you get around to it, cuz I doubt Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore will want to spoil it for us.
  • Seven days til the album comes out, and there are 4 until I move into my dorm so I'll have 3 days to figure out where to buy the cd on Aug. 30 when my classes end.
  • you lucky lucky people.....

although i'll have seen OKGO another 6 times before i can officially buy OhNo hehe.

It said something in that interview about there being 14 tracks and somebody else said something about there only being 13 songs. nobody bother showing me where this was cos i don't want to read it again, was just making a point hehe
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 23 2005, 05:53 PM)
    It said something in that interview about there being 14 tracks and somebody else said something about there only being 13 songs. nobody bother showing me where this was cos i don't want to read it again, was just making a point hehe
    Do you mean mean my interview with Damian and Tim? Cuz now that you mention it, I think I remember them mentioning about that! I don't think anyone typed that note out tho...
    Wow, OK Go six times soon! How many times have you seen them before?
  • yeah no kidding
    i've been counting down since august 1st. my friends think im crazy. i just think that i've waited 3 years for this cd.
  • Wow, well okay now sincei it is one minute after midnight...SIX DAYS!! I am so excited for this Cd. Also, it isnt crazy that you counted down the days since aug 1st. I mean for a redwalls concert in June, I started counted down the days in March. Then again, I the thought of that concert got me through the year. Anyway....SIX MORE DAYS!!!
  • yeah. this CD is going to get me through the year. i realllllllly need this cd right now.
  • Heres my dilemma, the Virgin Megastore is CLOSING the day after the release sad.gif I dont know where else to get it sad.gif I need to make a plan, I work at 1030 tat day, and Im NOT waiting till nighttime to get it.... any ideas from my Canadain friends????
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 24 2005, 04:31 AM)
    Do you mean mean my interview with Damian and Tim?  Cuz now that you mention it, I think I remember them mentioning about that!  I don't think anyone typed that note out tho...
    Wow, OK Go six times soon!  How many times have you seen them before?

twice, both september dates right before my birthday, this time they're october dates right after my birthday hehe...

maybe next year they'll be here for the 2nd october? COME ON GUYS!!! lol

okgo are good birthday presents hehe

i'm going to leeds in a bit for the festival

I'M SO EXCITED HAHAHA
  • FIVE!

And have fun in Leeds, The End Has No Jen
  • hehe numbers!
    i think we should all get a free cd cause were so faithful to okgo and post here.hehe.or maybe i just want a free one..hehe.everythings beter when its free!.