In this Discussion

a mystery?

edited November -1 in OK Go
what does Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore look like? he doesnt do merch at concerts does he? cause i would feel bad if i didnt say hi to him in austin and he was the merch guy.

Comments

• Yes, what does Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore look like? I saw a man at the Redwalls show in Detroit on August 3, and he was wearing an OK Go t-shirt. I thought it was Tim because he was bald; I had to do a double take . . .

What goes on in my mind? I have no idea.

*rubs chin*
  • FYI: Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore looks ferocious...like he wants to eat babies! ohmy.gif
    J/K...sorta. And I think there are alleged photos somewhere on this board...or maybe it was the old board.. Aw, I remember the one he posted on the old board. That was awesome. Anyway, don't worry. You may meet him at a show, eventually. It may take 9 shows, give or take a few, but it could happen.
  • i think i know what he looks like, but i can't be sure. it was on the old board that someone posted a picture i think... but i think it was taken off. its all blurry.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Aug 25 2005, 07:34 PM)
    i think i know what he looks like, but i can't be sure. it was on the old board that someone posted a picture i think... but i think it was taken off. its all blurry.
    NO WAY, YOU'RE "DUUUUNG!" NOW! That's hilarious!

PS. You gotta respect mystery.
  • I met Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore once, he introduced me to the Golden Toilet guy.
    It was marvelous.

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is a hunk, kids.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Aug 25 2005, 09:28 PM)
    Yes, I remember Damian couldn't keep his hands off Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. It was so cute.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Aug 25 2005, 08:28 PM)

A hunk, eh? I think it is time for a new picture.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 25 2005, 10:48 PM)

just a little more of a description would be ok. I saw him once at a show, but honestly don't remember what he looks like. However someone did ask if he was the merch guy and unless that has changed since the shows I have been to, he is not. Last a knew the merch guy was a cute curly haired fellow named Mike Clark I do believe.
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Aug 26 2005, 12:29 AM)
    just a little more of a description would be ok. I saw him once at a show, but honestly don't remember what he looks like. However someone did ask if he was the merch guy and unless that has changed since the shows I have been to, he is not. Last a knew the merch guy was a cute curly haired fellow named Mike Clark I do believe.
    tall, dark, and handsome...and mysterious. wink.gif
  • Yeah, I remember seeing a picture of Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore on the old board . I was like "Man, he looks so good". I hope he will come to Japan with the boys.

QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 26 2005, 08:21 AM)
    tall, dark, and handsome...and mysterious. wink.gif

Errr, he could be. At the same time, he could be furry and cuddly like a teddy bear.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 25 2005, 09:48 PM)

Juniormint, I just want to say that I love your avatar. Gob cracks me up... "the final countdown!" laugh.gif
  • we need some more pics of Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. lots more.