In this Discussion

I WAS NEARLY ON THE NEWS!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
..my friends back was but not me

here you may see a link to what i was up to this thursday
http://www.thisislondon.com/londoncuts/art...ning%20Standard

Comments

• That looks soooooo fun! We need some of that business here.
  • That is so awesome! My friends and I occasionally do weird stuff like that but it must be amazing to have such a big group of peopole join it.
  • my dad was on the news once.i thought it was kinda imbarasing because he was talkin about new laws about fishing and hunting,or someting like that.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 11 2005, 05:27 PM)
    my dad was on the news once.i thought it was kinda imbarasing because he was talkin about new laws about fishing and hunting,or someting like that.

well at least he wasnt in the news bc of some horrible crime he committed...
    how do you explain that one to your friends?

Ya..that was my dad...he was the one in the dark mask.....robbing the beer store!
    mmmm beer
  • hahahahaha

my dad and my brother sort of had their photo in the local paper. FOR BEING NOSEY!!! hahaha

They went to check out some massive metal yard that was on fire, and the smoke was really high, you could see it from my house. Anyway, they went there and there's a photo of their backs in the paper with a crowd of other nosey people HAHA.
  • HAHAHA Jen that is amazing...
    The odd time i have been in our local shitty newspaper was for footy...and I have always looked retarded bc all of the pics have been "action shots"
    Bastards
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Aug 12 2005, 11:49 AM)
    HAHAHA Jen that is amazing...
    The odd time i have been in our local shitty newspaper was for footy...and I have always looked retarded bc all of the pics have been "action shots"
    Bastards

hahaha remember the one w/ the tongue.... now that was hot wink.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Aug 12 2005, 12:18 PM)
    hahaha remember the one w/ the tongue.... now that was hot  wink.gif

stfu dee LOL
    that totally wasnt hot - that was the most embarassing thing ever..the goggles...the horrible goalie jersey - the hair!
    HOLY CRAP - did I think that hair was attractive? That was soo fkn long ago...never again..i must be hot everywhere I go incase of cameras lol jks
  • that is awesome. i gotta get something like that started....lol. cool.
  • there was once of a picture of my dad carrying my mom on his shoulders in some local paper...my sister who was like 3 at the time is walking by them and looking..

the caption reads something like...wat about me??? blink.gif
  • it wouldve been cooler if your sister was on your mom's head. not safe, but wayy cooler.
  • you know what that reminds me of?

things that have been on the news....

• lay off the grapes mon.
  • purple is the result of being both super rad and seriously awesome all at the same time...
  • or from holding your breath for too long biggrin.gif
  • or from having things shoved in your eyes..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 26 2005, 09:34 AM)
    or from having things shoved in your eyes..

i'm going to make you turn purple
  • purple with love?
  • http://www.improveverywhere.com
    this is such an awesome group. they do similar kinds of things. one of the most similar was the mp3 project.. i can't even explain it. you should go look for yourself.

but yeah. they did this thing a few years ago where they played bingo on a subway car in nyc and gave bingo cards to everyone that came on the train, and i happened to be there, and it made my life, kind of.