In this Discussion

Looking

edited November -1 in OK Go
I vaguely remember either a news letter or a blog with a link to a video of a man dancing with a tractor. I can't find it and find the need to listen to some classical music in the zany presentation. if you have the time and know what I am talking about...please let me know

Comments

• ur strange.then again..so am i.
  • lol! sorry, i don't know what you're talking about either, but good luck.
  • i believe this is what you were talking about here you go

Aren't We Dozers?

Entertainment Weekly has put OK Go on their Hot List for a dance video that has recently been sweeping the Internet. This is not that video. But it is quite beautiful, nonetheless

Have a lovely day,

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore@okgo.net

http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005/06/jcb-ballet.html

there you go thats the link = ) have fun haha
  • I've never seen anything that ridiculous in all my life.
  • that man is my hero.
  • that tractor thing is my hero, such grace...
  • DAMN YOU WINDOWS EXPLORER!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't view it because something about active x or something. explorer should be shot in the street in front of it's family...yeah, i said it. no one else has the guts to say it. i'm a pioneer, the kind without the wagons. though i've been known to rock Oregon Trail with the best of them.
  • I think Windows explorer would be extremely hurt by that. Maybe it's just in a bad mood and doesn't want to work today. Ever thought of that? You know who should be shot in front of their family though? Comcast. Yep, that's right, Comcast. I hate you comcast with a firey passion!!!
  • I wouldn't slag off anything microsoft, they have built in a 'negativity' chip which activates after you insult it publicly. As of now you will soon notice your internet slowing down, media player will start sounding crap and the office assistant will become more annoying than normal. This is all fact, you'll see
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Aug 27 2005, 12:37 PM)
    i believe this is what you were talking about here you go

Aren't We Dozers?

Entertainment Weekly has put OK Go on their Hot List for a dance video that has recently been sweeping the Internet. This is not that video. But it is quite beautiful, nonetheless

Have a lovely day,

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore@okgo.net

http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005/06/jcb-ballet.html

there you go thats the link = ) have fun haha

THANK YOU!!!!!!! All hail the mighty Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore...he does it once again. I am forever your faithfull servent
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Aug 27 2005, 05:48 PM)
    I wouldn't slag off anything microsoft, they have built in a 'negativity' chip which activates after you insult it publicly. As of now you will soon notice your internet slowing down, media player will start sounding crap and the office assistant will become more annoying than normal. This is all fact, you'll see

well, you know what they say about you: you're "something else"