In this Discussion

ONE MORE DAY OH EM GEE!

edited November -1 in OK Go
OK i am insanely excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many ppl are actually going to the store early to buy their copy (ies) or am i the only one LOL

Comments

• If i could go early, trust me i'd be there. But alas my mother has to drive me. And then she said that she'd rather she pick it up then take me to pick it up after school, so i have to wait even longer. As long as its in my hands before 5 pm, no one shall be killed.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Aug 29 2005, 09:38 AM)
    If i could go early, trust me i'd be there. But alas my mother has to drive me. And then she said that she'd rather she pick it up then take me to pick it up after school, so i have to wait even longer. As long as its in my hands before 5 pm, no one shall be killed.

BE STRONG!
    AHHHH soo exciiittedddddddddddd
  • I have classes allllll day tomorrow...but my friends and I are heading out to the mall and such after 4...I'm so excited!
  • i'm not working until one so i'm sooo there...
    i woke up this morning and was so excited... i can't believe the wait is almost over... wOOt!
  • laugh.gif i have class tommorrow til 5 but during my lunch break i'm going to get the cd, eventhough im payin a crap load of $$$$ for these damn school books. eeek i can't wait for the album, im going to listen to it while im @ work tommorrow. i dont' care
  • im goin as early as target opens..hehe my great aunt sent me a target gift card on my b day and i saved it all month just for this.hehe.its so totally worth it.

gawd..school starts in3 days andi have to dye my hair back to normal color...
  • I wish...
    they'd have their CD release party in Chicago, like last time.

mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif sad.gif
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Aug 29 2005, 11:31 AM)
    I wish...
    they'd have their CD release party in Chicago, like last time.

i wish that too...
  • wheres it gona be?
  • I want to go at 5(am) to get min..i don't know where. So I will be praying for rain in hopes that my tennis match is cancled and when the bell for school rings, push over as many sophomores as i can to get out of the lot fast enough.
  • I have to wait until after school because my classes start at 755 am and don't end until 245 pm. Luckily, I am in this carpool with a psycho who makes her mom come incredibly early and I will be home before 320. Good stuff. I need to make sure my mom is home when I get home so I can take the car and race over to Best buy. Oh how I love having a license... cool.gif
  • my friends are getting annoyed with me telling them about ok go
    do i care? no, not really.
    IM SO EXCITED!
  • You're not the only one! I am going to Target AS SOON AS it opens tomorrow. It opens at 8AM which is earlier than all the other CD shops. I have to get it as soon as I can. GOD I AM SO PUMPED. I haven't listened to it AT ALL on vh1.com. It was so hard to resist, but it's all going to pay off to just rip that plastic off and sniff the CD and hold it gently and my hands and cuddle it. And then hearing it for the first time. Oh No, I am just totally in love and haven't even gotten it!
    If Target doesn't have it, my heart is totally going to drop out of place, but I hope they do. If not, I will have to wait until.. dun dun dun; after school for Best Buy.

But I am so stoked about it apparently being straight up fugging rock n' roll.

Crack of dawn, baby! Crack of dawn!
    It will be mine.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Aug 29 2005, 05:39 PM)
    my friends are getting annoyed with me telling them about ok go
    do i care? no, not really.
    IM SO EXCITED!

lol same here.ill tell them as much as i feel nessicary.well.as much as it takes to make me feel good.hehe i feel like a little messanger or something.