In this Discussion

oh no!.. pirates got jorge!..

edited November -1 in General Discussion
that's really all i had to say...

Comments

• Dude, am I crazy, or do they bleep out Klonopin at mtv.com?
  • QUOTE (Sadie @ Sep 8 2005, 07:39 PM)
    Dude, am I crazy, or do they bleep out Klonopin at mtv.com?

lmao they do too ... that's hilarious
  • whats klonopin? a drug?
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 8 2005, 08:24 PM)
    whats klonopin? a drug?

yep
  • cmon mtv. we all know you guys do drugs. EMBRACE IT.
  • the other day i went to eat at dennys with my friend who works there.well we were there way before she had to work. any ways one of her friends was workin and she was lecturing me about life and i was gettin pretty pissed at her......i dont like to be lectured.....i foundout that she was high when she was lecturin me...great..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 8 2005, 08:55 PM)
    the other day i went to eat at dennys with my friend who works there.well we were there way before she had to work. any ways one of her friends was workin and she was lecturing me about life and i was gettin pretty pissed at her......i dont like to be lectured.....i foundout that she was high when she was lecturin me...great..

boo urns to hypocrites
  • so, uh, back on the topic of pirates kidnapping Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... i think the ninja clan needs to do something about that... image
  • ok, so I don't get the pirate reference, but where has Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore been lately? I miss him sad.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 8 2005, 09:19 PM)
    so, uh, back on the topic of pirates kidnapping Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... i think the ninja clan needs to do something about that... image

*gasp* it's donatello... oh em gee, i miss the ninja turtles
    ninja turtles could totally rescue Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore from those crazy pirates
  • I miss Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, too. We all miss Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. The Ninja Clan should get on top of that mission and rescue Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.

I'll be here to say, "My Heroes!" when you get back, only if Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is with you. DO NOT FAIL!
  • QUOTE (poison @ Sep 8 2005, 07:29 PM)
    ok, so I don't get the pirate reference, but where has Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore been lately? I miss him sad.gif

did you not get the newsletter?!? it said Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore had been kidnapped by pirates...
  • If a pirate looked like Johnny Depp I'd like to be kidnapped.
    Girls, don't worry about Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. Maybe he will be rescued by a beautiful mermaid and make out with her wink.gif .

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 9 2005, 02:46 AM)
    did you not get the newsletter?!? it said Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore had been kidnapped by pirates...

Yes, I did. I thought you'd written the newsletter...
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Sep 9 2005, 01:22 AM)
    If a pirate looked like Johnny Depp I'd like to be kidnapped.
    Girls, don't worry about Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.  Maybe he will be rescued by a beautiful mermaid and make out with her wink.gif .
    Yes, I did.  I thought you'd written the newsletter...
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but I am a mermaid!
    ...not really. I'm an elf. I just can't speak elvish. wink.gif
  • i told Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore not to talk to that parrot. parrots are bad news.
  • haha. ahhhh pirates. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
  • I wish i could taken by Pirates. Go round pillaging villages! Yarr!
  • Hope Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore at least partakes in the booty.