In this Discussion

What do you Krazy KooKoos think?

edited November -1 in OK Go
So there's this Certain Someone that I dig. I mean, I DIG THIS PERSON. LARGELY AND IN BIG WAYS. And right about nows, I believe it's time to make the TFTWOS MOVE. Slide the noodle and ride the poodle. If you get my driffffft. Hell, tftwos won't last forever, knowwhaddimean? RAIL IT, DON'T BAIL IT!

Anyway, I'm clever and I'm RAUNCCCHHHHAAAYY, but I'm also a sensitive creature with a heart. My heart beats to the rhythm of the staaaarrrrs. What I mean to say is that the tfty has feelings too. And I'm at a loss here, not knowing quite the FINEST AND KINDEST way to win the heart and soul of my beloved.

I'd like to open up this thread to all the LOVVVVAAAHS out there who can shed some light on this matter. For instance, this person has a leaky toilet that I'm pretty sure I can fix. Do I start with that? Or something more romantic... LIKE MY WILD SNAKE RITUALISTIC DANCE? Or do I play it cool with my ICE-AGE LOVE TONIC?

I'm achin' 4 the bacon and it ain't no lie, kiddzz.

Lend the tfty a sweet hand here.

Yours in sweet roses and heart-shaped candy,

~~TFTWOS!

Comments

• i think it's a bit soon for the wild snake ritualistic dance... perhaps you should play it cool with your ice-age love tonic after you fix her leaky toliet...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 10 2005, 11:54 AM)
    i think it's a bit soon for the wild snake ritualistic dance... perhaps you should play it cool with your ice-age love tonic after you fix her leaky toliet...

while ur fixing her leaky toilet... say no to crack!!! ... or yes.. depending on what she's into lol
  • oh man. that person is one lucky person to get your lovin'
  • saying no to crack is key - tisnt pretty unless she is kinky like that ow ow
  • Oh dear god, I MUST be getting old....the thought of a plumber coming over to fix my toilet right now is incredibly sexy......my husband doesn't even know how to check the oil in his car....damn city boys.

smile.gif Go for the toilet thing.....especially if the object of your affection is in his/her thirties and owns their home.

Do you like to DO IT YOURSELF?
  • I think I love that you said Krazy KooKoos.