In this Discussion

Least favourite song?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Post the title of your least favourite song that OK Go has made

My personal least favourite is shortly before the end, i love all of their other songs

Comments

• Well, to be fair its very hard to pick mainly because i dont really like any of their songs. I think they're so egotistical with their music, most of it sounds the same and the rest of the band may as well not be there, its only the lead singer we ever see. I hate coldplay so much!!

Back to the topic, my least favourite Ok Go song (and im guessing we're only including album tracks?) is probably Do What You Want actually. Maybe cos ive heard it too much, its gettin that Get Over It vibe.
  • arent you a complainer? who makes a least favorite song thread? i happen to like shortly before the end and do what you want

but on to the topic at hand, Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion is my least favorite
  • If Seifer likes it, that means its awesome. All hail King Seifer!
  • Seifer, you don't like Train? (That's what I've seen Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion referred to on set lists...) I was going to say that's my favorite OK Go song!!! That's what attracted me to them in the first place...their quirkiness (is that a word?). Oh well...to each his own...

Susan
  • ha ha ha well no it just doesnt appeal to me i guess sorry to dissappoint laugh.gif
  • I have to agree...I'm not very fond of Unrequited Orchestra....though it is growing on me. There's actually quite a few songs from the appendices that I don't really like...but hey, what're you gonna do?
  • I like Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion.. but I think it's because I have fond memories of seeing a drunk guy on stage years ago struggling to sing "this is not the sound of a train..."

Hmmm.. I often skip Shortly Before the End if I'm not in the right mood to listen to it.
  • I used to not like Shortly Before the End. I used to skip it sometimes whenever I listened to the cd. But then I started to listen to it a lot and now I like it. The same happened with some other songs. A lot of them just take awhile to grow on me.
  • Im gonna hafta say Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion as well, just isnt growin on me it seems, but then again it took me FOREVER to like "Hello My Treacherous Friends", but now its one of my faves to sing along with.......
  • SJD:FS:DJFDS YOU ALL ARE INSANE FOR NOT LIKING THE TRAIN!
    man.
    i was so stoked when they played it at my first ok go concert 2 1/2 years ago. it was such a surprise. it's not their best song, but it's just so..... soo okgoish.
  • Well, breakin' down now.

Off of the self-titled cd-

"...."

Off of OH NO-

Maybe This Time(I nicknamed it the waiting in line song)

Everything Else-

Aren't We Dozy
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 12 2005, 10:37 PM)
    SJD:FS:DJFDS YOU ALL ARE INSANE FOR NOT LIKING THE TRAIN!
    man.
    i was so stoked when they played it at my first ok go concert 2 1/2 years ago. it was such a surprise. it's not their best song, but it's just so..... soo okgoish.

I first heard it at my first OK Go concert which was a little more than a year ago. I thought it was weird at first, but then it grew on me.
  • my least fave song is shortly before the end.... just becasue ummm its a little boring compared to their others
  • well i dont hate the Train its just that i like the other more laugh.gif

but i did forget apprendices, some of those would probably take the cake for least favorite song blink.gif
  • *sigh* Shortly Before the End=image
  • I vote for "The Lovecats" just because it's my least favorite Cure song, and I was disappointed to see that they covered it. But the OK Go version is a lot less annoying than the Cure version.

I don't know what it is about that song, but it BUGS ME.
  • QUOTE (lizziev @ Sep 13 2005, 11:38 AM)
    I vote for "The Lovecats" just because it's my least favorite Cure song, and I was disappointed to see that they covered it.  But the OK Go version is a lot less annoying than the Cure version.

I don't know what it is about that song, but it BUGS ME.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the Cure's version, but I really enjoy OK Go's. It took a little while for it to grow on me though.
  • ugh.. this is hard.. i dont not like any of them. there all good.
  • the only thing i DONT like about shortly before the end is the fact there are only 8 lines.