In this Discussion

Time to introduce myself!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
OMG!! I saw the video of the OK GO guys dancing on myspace and just HAD to come to their website!! That was the most TOTALLY AWESOME thing I have EVER seen!! I've watched it about 1,500 times since!! Ok, I'll admit that I have been lurking on the board for a couple of weeks now, and I'm still not quite sure how all of this works. Some of you have some really nice pictures next to your names and some cool qotes at the end of your posts, but I have NO IDEA how to do any of that. I would like to figure out how to post a picture of my 2 dogs (both pure breed chows). Anywho, I have gone on long enough, just wanted to say "HI!!" to everyone. Thanks for listening!!

ChowChow

Comments

• welcome chow chow... i had a chow (not a pure bred) when i was a youngin', he was named rambo... anyway, the picture located below your screen name is a called an avatar, and the text at the bottom of posts is a signiture... you can add them in your control panel, which is accessed by clicking "my controls" at the top of the page...
  • WOW!! Thanks darbie starpower!! I'm going to work on THAT!! What does it mean when you say, "This forum will be dedicated to Darbie for just a couple of days. Who will be next? It could be you."??

ChowChow
  • QUOTE (chowchow @ Sep 12 2005, 09:36 PM)
    What does it mean when you say, "This forum will be dedicated to Darbie for just a couple of days. Who will be next? It could be you."??

haha, see the last forum on the board that is currently dedicated to the first two weeks of september?!? i just took a screen shot of when the forum was dedicated to me and put it in my sig so i could always remember it...
  • Hi there! I'm new too. So instead of making my own thread to introduce myself, I'll use yours. I've been lurking around this board since about the beginning of June when I first discovered OK GO through my friend Emily, and yesterday I decided to join so I could vote in polls. Haha. So, yeah...that's all I have to say really.
  • SINCE JUNE?! how could you resist taking part in our irresistible conversations!
  • Haha, I don't know. I enjoyed reading them, but I never really felt the urge to join in until now. *shrug* I may be mentally off balance. I'm still looking into it. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Sep 12 2005, 10:55 PM)
    I may be mentally off balance.

well then, you should fit right in... biggrin.gif
  • i love your avatar by the way.
  • welcome to all the funky new people
  • hello hello hello *waves*

my room smells like dog. it'd be a little disconcerting if my dog hadn't been sleeping in here, but she has haha blink.gif
  • ...all the lurkers out there make me feel....nervous....it's like living in a glass house. i don't know if i can handle it anymore.
  • welcome chowchow and Fionnuala... glad u've both finally decided to join the board biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 13 2005, 12:05 AM)
    haha, see the last forum on the board that is currently dedicated to the first two weeks of september?!? i just took a screen shot of when the forum was dedicated to me and put it in my sig so i could always remember it...

HOLY SHIT!! You had an ENTIRE forum dedicated to you!! That's UNBELIEVABLE!! How do I get one dedicated to me??

ChowChow
  • None of us really know. Well, I believe it was Darbie's idea, and now Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore just picks someone to dedicate it to. It's fun.
  • That IS fun!! Who is Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?? Maybe I can talk him into dedicating one to me!! tongue.gif

ChowChow
  • OH NO!! Where are my manners?? LOL Thanks everyone for saying, "HI!" to me.

Fionnuala - I'm glad you used my thread to introduce yourself and I'm glad you decided to post instead of only lurking, just like I did!!

ChowChow
  • QUOTE (chowchow @ Sep 13 2005, 04:44 PM)
    Who is Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore??

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is an elf who lives in a tree and makes ok go merch, he also runs this here website... though he was recently kidnapped by pirates and forced to walk the plank, leaving him stranded on an island... i plan to launch a rescue mission as soon as we figure out which island...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 13 2005, 07:05 PM)
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is an elf who lives in a tree and makes ok go merch, he also runs this here website... though he was recently kidnapped by pirates and forced to walk the plank, leaving him stranded on an island... i plan to launch a rescue mission as soon as we figure out which island...

???? I think I must be missing something - elves, pirates?? Can I help?

ChowChow
  • lol since ive been listening to hot hot heat all day... im gona guess the island of the honest man.
  • they don't believe in what the big people tell them. they'll stay there.