In this Discussion

mad tv

edited November -1 in OK Go
does anybody happen to be planning on taping ok go on mad tv tomorrow night? i've been at school for 2 weeks now but the stupid cable guys still haven't fixed my tv! so i'm not sure if i'll be able to watch it tomorrow (plus i just like hoarding music videos and live videos of bands i like on my comp), so someone PLEASE record it and put it online!!!

Comments

• I'm taping it but I don't know how to put it on the internet.
  • Um, yeah, late on a Saturday night is really bad timing--I'm sure to be wasted by then......
  • I'll be watching/recording it (party in my dorm room!!) .. if I figure out how to get it online, I'll post it here... I don't think I brought the right equipment up here with me.
  • they did an awesome job on mad,.... they looked kinda nervous ..it was cute tongue.gif

if anyone could get it online that would be awesome biggrin.gif
  • I didn't get to see it! I went out with some friends tonight and I didn't get home in time. sad.gif

Someone please post it so I can see it! I'll love you forever. biggrin.gif
  • ah, i missed it too! i only managed to catch the very end of it! if anyone posts it, they will also have my love...wonderful incentive, right?
  • Yeah, I have to agree with mysticcat, they did look somewhat nervous but who wouldn't be on national TV? laugh.gif At one point, it looked like Tim almost tripped, almost... they did a fantastic job though :applause: biggrin.gif
  • whatd they do? my mom recorded it, but theyre sleeping so i cant watch.
  • is that the first time they danced on tv?
  • that theyve danced, yes.
    well
    they danced chica-go-go "c-c-c-cinnamon lips" for the show chica-go-go... but i dont think that counts?
  • It was so great. I thought they looked like they were concentrating extra hard. It was funny.

At what part did it look like Tim almost tripped?
  • can someone post it?? i was driving home last night from my girlfriends when it was on
  • i recorded it but i dont know how to put it online....
  • aww i wanna see it so much.. i missed it b/c we dont' have a tv here.. well actually we just bought one today but it has still yet to arrive... hopefully i'll actually be able to catch the carson appearance.

if someone figures out how to post it i will like pretty much everyone eles on here that's asked... love u forever!
  • i completely missed it because i was talkin to alex <3 for 3 hours strait.lol really late at night. dont tell my mom. lol.
  • nope im telling you're gonna be in sooo much trouble
  • QUOTE (FraggleJill @ Sep 18 2005, 01:27 PM)
    It was so great.  I thought they looked like they were concentrating extra hard.  It was funny.

I think there was one part where he crosses his feet/legs either during the chicken dance scene or somewhere before that, just a little bit wobbly, losing a bit of balance but recovered! whoo! But did they change up the dance a little bit? It was funny when Andy/Rusty and Damian were doing their duet dancing and had to jump up to reach over Damian's head... laugh.gif
  • I have it recorded on my DVR... if anyone knows how to get it from DVR to internet let me know and I will do it. Im not sure how though. I can't seem to stop watching it... seeing them on something I downloaded from their web page was cool.... but watching them on tv is awesome. I just stare and rewind and stare some more. It's like wow... I hung out with those guys and watched them play pool... and now they are on tv... so cool
  • can no one put up the mad tv performance??? NOOOOOOO!!!! and this one was the only one that i missed!
  • QUOTE (FraggleJill @ Sep 18 2005, 11:27 AM)
    It was so great.  I thought they looked like they were concentrating extra hard.  It was funny.

Haha, it DID look like they were concentrating really hard. I thought it was soo cute. Damian going all out like in their video for it, and Rusty looked incredibly focused...and dare I say a tad bit nervous?