In this Discussion

Where to find those elusive b-sides

edited November -1 in OK Go
I'm putting together an iPod playlist of OK Go's b-sides, and I thought I'd see if anyone knows where I can download a couple. I'm happy to pay for them, of course (as with The Lovecats and This Will Be Our Year from the iTunes music store), but I'm not about to pay Amazon to ship me a CD single for $8.99 to just get one song off of it. So, does anyone know where I can obtain (by the song) stuff like Bruise Grey, Aren't We Dozy and any other b-side studio recordings I don't already have? In fact, is there a list somewhere of their b-sides so I can see what all I'm missing? So far, along with the two songs listed above, I have all the stuff from their first two EPs plus The Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion.

Comments

• I found "Bruise Grey" available for download on the CD101 Music Store (www.cd101.com). There's a link to the left on that main page, labeled "Music Store". I did a search for Ok Go and it came up! 99 cents a song...just like iTunes!

Susan

QUOTE (klytus @ Jul 11 2005, 08:27 AM)
    I'm putting together an iPod playlist of OK Go's b-sides, and I thought I'd see if anyone knows where I can download a couple. I'm happy to pay for them, of course (as with The Lovecats and This Will Be Our Year from the iTunes music store), but I'm not about to pay Amazon to ship me a CD single for $8.99 to just get one song off of it. So, does anyone know where I can obtain (by the song) stuff like Bruise Grey, Aren't We Dozy and any other b-side studio recordings I don't already have? In fact, is there a list somewhere of their b-sides so I can see what all I'm missing? So far, along with the two songs listed above, I have all the stuff from their first two EPs plus The Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion.
  • yeah i have all of ok go's b-sides, covers, unreleased cd like appendices, and the origional versions of songs like we dug a hole, just im me at yanksace22 and ill trade em to you.
  • ooooh, would you be willing to share with me too???