In this Discussion

hiiiiii

edited November -1 in General Discussion
HIII!!!

how are you guys?!?!?!

sorry for disappearing on you. I was in Dubai and pakistan and it was super super fun. Im an aunt again biggrin.gif My brother had a baby boy.

And Ive been really busy. I started my second bachelors(before the first one is over, because I like torturing myself) so I dont really have much time. So now I'm getting a bachelors in fashion design from f.i.t and a bachelors in islamic studies from a.o.u, which is accredited by al-azhar university(in egypt) which is super well respected and cool. so yay biggrin.gif And then after I'm done with thattt(in 3 years, god willing) I'm going to get my masters in shariah(islamic law) and I'm going to be an islamic scholar/lecturer that deisgns lingerie. cool.gif beat that, yo. tongue.gif

ummm...thats it! whats been going on with you guys?!
i missed youuuuuuu
*muahhh*

Comments

• My goosey!
    I miss you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons.

Wow, you have a lot going on.
    What's up with the boy situation?! A wedding yet?

i laaalaaalaaalove you.
  • hiiiiii back at you... you were missed...
  • Yea hehe, everytime i talk to you, there's a different guy going on hehe

And welcome back smile.gif
  • welcome backski
  • Heyyy haha no...the same guy has been going on since....march? And I think I was still posting once in a while whn I got engaged? Remember? I wasn't sure if I liked him. Then I said yes. Then I realized I was sure I Didn't like him. Hahaha...it was a bit 2 late by thn cuz my parents announced our engagement 2 the whole world and so did his...and like, all the "official stuff" was done and I was like...MISERABLE but I nvr tld my parents cuz I had said yes on my own and they asked me a million times if I was sure and I said yes. I kept quiet cuz I didn't wnt to embarass thm. One day, my mom saw me crying and she broke it off the next day. My parents r awesome. His fam was kind of like....noooo atleast lets sit dwn and discuss it bla bla bla. But the thing is, when we first met(a yr ago) we were compatable...and now I am sooooo different and I jst didn't c how we wud even have anything to tlk abt anymore! He is sooooo the opposite of wht I want. And so when we wnt to pak in the summer, we ended it officially. I felt like the worst person ever. I shudnt have said yes until I was sure. I hurt thm allll(his fam) a lot man. I suck. But I was not down w it. U cnt mry someone because u dnt feel like being mean.

So yeah...tht totally turned me off the whole marriage thing. Haha. I cnt deal w tht stuff right now. I have 2 much I wnt 2 do. And I've liked the same guy since beforeee I got engaged but I'm not doing anything abt it. Me chillin. He's like me(he's short too haha. Like 5' 2 hahaha) and he's really pious and cute and jst...awesome. But I'm not so focused on marriage and if he likes me, he can ask. Haha. But I'm jst hagning out...

I was always like oh my godddd I'm getting old! I have 2 get marriedddd. But I learned 1 thing this yr: I'd rather get married 2 the right guy whn I'm 28 than the wrong guy whn I'm 22. And my options r reallllly limited now. I started wearing niqab(face veil u knw, ninja style) and so obviously...mst paki guys r like scared haha. But I love it. Cuz it weeds out the guys I wudnt be compatable with---for the mst prt. Sheraz(ex fiance) was cool w it. He said I can do whatever I wnt. But I think thts only cuz whn he met me I wasn't like this. So he knws I'm normal haha.

But yeah...so there's the guy situation for u haha. There is none smile.gif thank GOD.
  • Welcome back, Goosey! Congratulations on your studies, you beautiful brain. Are you here to stay or just gracing us with your presence temporarily?

QUOTE (Goosey @ Sep 23 2005, 04:43 PM)
    But I learned 1 thing this yr: I'd rather get married 2 the right guy whn I'm 28 than the wrong guy whn I'm 22.
    Very wise! (You are getting old. wink.gif )
  • dude seriously!! i AM getting old!! oh my god on my 22nd birthday, I was getting a facial and the lady doing it was like "oh, u have a grey hair!" and i was like blink.gif i feel so old man. im like an old lady. 3 years away from 25. which is a quarter of a century. oh my god. ahhhhh.

and i think ill be stopping by once in a while...i miss u guysss. and like, I dont even KNOW whats going on with ok go. so weird. I havent heard one song off the album.

shades, u still do your radio show??
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Sep 23 2005, 05:12 PM)

yes she does, i listen every tuesday... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Sep 23 2005, 07:12 PM)
    dude seriously!! i AM getting old!! oh my god on my 22nd birthday, I was getting a facial and the lady doing it was like "oh, u have a grey hair!" and i was like  blink.gif i feel so old man. im like an old lady. 3 years away from 25. which is a quarter of a century. oh my god. ahhhhh.

and i think ill be stopping by once in a while...i miss u guysss. and like, I dont even KNOW whats going on with ok go. so weird. I havent heard one song off the album.

22 is not old! =o) I am 22, and I feel like I am too young to get married. I look at people my age that tell me they are engaged like they are crazy.... take your time and find the right guy. Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without.
  • GOOOOSEYYY aminaaaa
    we've missed youu
  • aw, goosey. i was just kidding about you getting old. seriously, you are NOT old. there's no denying you're growing up, but honestly 22 is a looong way from being old. really, you are still in the young adult bracket, so enjoy it. as for that gray hair, that might have been due to stress. don't sweat it.

yay, i'm glad you'll be stopping by. you know you've been missed by many... oh, your fun posts and typos...but i did notice that your typing/spelling has vastly improved. i mean your typos are not really accidental rushed typing but intentional shortcuts, like text messages. must be all that schooling and less internet. blink.gif

you should watch their dance video for "A Million Ways!" biggrin.gif

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 23 2005, 06:13 PM)
    yes she does, i listen every tuesday...  biggrin.gif
    wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
    that is so nice to know! and embarrassing too, hehe. but i have fun doing my show and i hope people like my music selections. anyone can catch my show online at whfr.fm, if you're free on a tuesday from 1-3pm est. and should anyone want to let me know you're listening or want to make requests, there is a messageforum that needs some action...

anyway...it's true that it's great to have our goosey back! smile.gif
  • hahahah yeah its so funny how you quickly you recognized txt msg shortcuts! I am a texting fool.
  • GOOSEY, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

Looks like you have progressed in your studies. GREAT!! Yeah, you're in progress, not getting old smile.gif .
    And, at first I was worried about your engagement but I shall not anymore. I think it seems marriage is not an ultimate goal in your life because you have many things to pursue.

WELCOME BACK, welcome back, WELCOME BACK!!