In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• Nice rendition of GirlInTheDark!

Your room's a bit messy. That's alright, my room looked like that a while ago. I had a pile of clothes by my closet that was about 2 feet high.

I have a lot of clothes.
  • lol thanks for the first part of that post lol.

Yeah I've been meaning to fix my room up, I'm sorry.
  • Don't be sorry! I procrastinate a lot when it comes to cleaning my room. But then I think about all of the music I can listen to when I clean my room, so I clean it.

Yes, that's the best part of cleaning your room. And finding your favorite sunglasses.

Then is sucks when you see that your favorite sunglasses are broken because you probably stepped on them unknowingly. sad.gif
  • lol I don't wear sunnies
  • lol omg giggleguy thats adorable lol!. ^^ why do you think your ugly?? your soo not. lol your room seems cleaner than myne. or about the same messyness. if you put on some eyeliner and wear some black bracelets like myne you could pull off bein punk.or atleast emo.
  • Lol thank you biggrin.gif

Some of the girls at my school say i'm ugly so i reckon i'm ugly, hmm...

I like the black and white picture better.

I HAVE THE COOLEST JEANS
  • if thoes girls call you ugly just give them my screen name and ill like scare the livin hell out of them. bitches..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 10 2005, 10:49 AM)
    if thoes girls call you ugly just give them my screen name and ill like scare the livin hell out of them. bitches..

i'd rather not talk about the girls at school, the subject makes me uncomfortable.

Anyway, you think I did a good impression of you?
  • how can anyone say you're ugly? Give them my screen name too if that happens again.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 9 2005, 07:52 PM)
    i'd rather not talk about the girls at school, the subject makes me uncomfortable.

Anyway, you think I did a good impression of you?

yes lol. i though it was cute. lol.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 10 2005, 10:53 AM)
    how can anyone say you're ugly?  Give them my screen name too if that happens again.

I'm fine with it, I'm ugly no biggy
  • your not fuckin ugly! you are adorable, and i lvoe your shirt. mind if i steal it?
  • what time is it in australia?
  • Lol sure you can have my shirt, i'm keeping my awesome jeans though
  • it is 10 58 am

i'm sick from school, its monday
  • omg its already monday there??? its 8 pm at night sunday here. i still have homework to do. im soo not doin it.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 9 2005, 07:58 PM)
    it is 10 58 am

i'm sick from school, its monday

craaaaaaazzzzy.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 10 2005, 11:00 AM)
    omg its already monday there??? its 8 pm at night sunday here. i still have homework to do. im soo not doin it.

ooh rebel lol
  • lol. im a bad student but i some how manage to pass the classes that matter.