In this Discussion

it is all about the OKGO baby

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 12 2005, 05:01 PM)
    also during th e gig...during the cover song they did...damian runs off stage to the back...30 secs latter he is in the middle of the croud shouting the song..=D

ohmy.gif... OMG now you guys have me all anctious... I wanna meet them so badly!!
  • its all about the okgo pearly
  • Yeah.. hehe I love it when people call me Pearly biggrin.gif

I am determined to see OK Go.... I just need some money for a roadtrip. But I'm determined though and that's what counts.
  • everyone needs to see okgo at least once in there life
  • omg he didn't do that for us, but they did their dance on the floor infornt of the stage, that was pretty cool, i recorded most of iot but my batteries ran out sad.gif I was at wolvo, but i did meet him and the band, they all signed my ticket, i got damians plectrum, and a pic of me with him, he is grinning and radiating his hotness, how do i post the pic?
  • worked it out, lol, sorry its so big, does he not look good?

• wow rocking pic =D
  • oooh that is a great picture. he does look very good. and i'm loving the new clothes.
  • i love that picture. he looks really good there, and i'm loving the green
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 12 2005, 07:40 PM)
    Yeah.. hehe I love it when people call me Pearly biggrin.gif

I am determined to see OK Go.... I just need some money for a roadtrip. But I'm determined though and that's what counts.

I'm determined to see OK Go, too. I just need to be 18.sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 14 2005, 08:56 PM)
    I'm determined to see OK Go, too.  I just need to be 18.sad.gif

Not being 18 or 21 never stopped me. Technically, three of the OK Go shows I have been to, I shouldn't have been in because I wasn't old enough. Thank goodness those places weren't really strict about their age restrictions.
  • i was going to say i didnt get ID'd for my gig..

but then i remberd it was a 14+ gig

how foolish i feel..
  • Ahhhh, I really want to see OK Go in Ann Arbor but I have no idea how strict the Blind Pig's 18+ policy is! It's a college town so I don't know. Wow, that had nothing to do with what I'm posting. And I don't want to drive three hours to see them and find out I can't get in. That would suck majorly. I'm in a rut, folks.

I love Ann Arbor, though. I hope I can stop there on my way home from Chicago and maybe do some promoting for OK Go's show. I'll have to make flyers! YAY!

I have to promote the Redwalls there, too. With STICKERS!
  • go down on a recci..or send out sumone to see how easy it is to get inski
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 15 2005, 11:47 AM)
    Ahhhh, I really want to see OK Go in Ann Arbor but I have no idea how strict the Blind Pig's 18+ policy is!  It's a college town so I don't know.  Wow, that had nothing to do with what I'm posting.  And I don't want to drive three hours to see them and find out I can't get in.  That would suck majorly.  I'm in a rut, folks.

I love Ann Arbor, though.  I hope I can stop there on my way home from Chicago and maybe do some promoting for OK Go's show.  I'll have to make flyers!  YAY! 

I have to promote the Redwalls there, too.  With STICKERS!
    I'm not sure how strict the Blind Pig is whenever the show is 18+, but I think the age restriction is because doors are 9:30pm on a weekday...I'm sure there's a curfew thing involved. But maybe you can try calling the venue and asking about it. I think the number is (734) 996-8555. Good luck.
  • I just had to comment on how gorgeous that picture is. God was in a very good mood when he created that man.

Also, I hate shows with age limits if they aren't in bars (because that is somewhat understandible). I need to go to the Metro so badly. UGH. I'm 17...soo damn close.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 16 2005, 12:35 AM)
    I just had to comment on how gorgeous that picture is.  God was in a very good mood when he created that man.

Also, I hate shows with age limits if they aren't in bars (because that is somewhat understandible).  I need to go to the Metro so badly.  UGH.  I'm 17...soo damn close.

WE ARE BOTH SO DAMN CLOSE!!!!!! WHY OH WHY MUST SHOWS BE FOR PEOPLE OVER 18???????????

I'm going to sit in a corner and cry now. sad.gif

Damian, if you ever read this, please tell me where you got that jacket because I want one.

Damn it I want a green jacket REALLY BAD.
  • Damian if you read this....I want what is inside the green jacket....ok I'm sorry if that was innapropriate, it's just that...well....ummm...it's the honest truth.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 16 2005, 01:03 AM)
    Damian if you read this....I want what is inside the green jacket....ok I'm sorry if that was innapropriate, it's just that...well....ummm...it's the honest truth.

I second that.
  • umm.. **cough** **cough**

3rd..