In this Discussion

Good Mornin America

edited November -1 in OK Go
Lalalal
So I thought it was on yesterday. And didnt read the site. And recorded GMA. And it wasnt on. And so I was like lets read the site. And voila it go tmoved

i still havent seen it yet. they showed a lil clip of the vid. It was the 1st time I had seen it on a big tv, and so I was happy. biggrin.gif

Comments

• "axes for arms!"
  • did anyone capture this? cause my tv sucks mad.gif

sad.gif
  • I'm going to be a bitch, because it's what I'm best at...but it was a fucking joke. I watched all of GMA to get to see OK Go for 10 minutes? Damian was cute with his "axes for arms", but that was the only real highlight. The boys also looked fabulous.
  • dammit!!! i overslept!
  • were they only on at the end? that little like 5 minute thing at the very end of the show?

because i had a chemistry exam and so i only caught the last like, 15 minutes of the show.
  • They showed a couple little clips throughout the show of the guys dancing outside, but it wasn't anything special. So yeah, the last 10 minutes was the big deal.

It also mad me made because Diane Sawyer kind of made it seem like these were just four guys who got drunk, danced a bit in their backyard, videotaped it and got famous from that...and they're just lucky because they can also play music. It irked me. Might also be te fact that I'm running on 3 hours of sleep...who really knows.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 21 2005, 08:51 AM)
    They showed a couple little clips throughout the show of the guys dancing outside, but it wasn't anything special. So yeah, the last 10 minutes was the big deal.

It also mad me made because Diane Sawyer kind of made it seem like these were just four guys who got drunk, danced a bit in their backyard, videotaped it and got famous from that...and they're just lucky because they can also play music. It irked me. Might also be te fact that I'm running on 3 hours of sleep...who really knows.

yah i only caught like a 1 min and 1/2 of the guys dancing. i was happy to see that, cause i was running late to class. yah i heard what diana sawyer said, it pissed me off too.

all those morning anchors pisses me off, maybe cause they are all so happy in the morning will i drag.
  • QUOTE (powerhouse @ Oct 21 2005, 10:42 AM)
    dammit!!! i overslept!

me too! i completely slept through my alarm sad.gif
  • From GMA's website:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Entertainment/st...=1142655&page=1

And I thought this was a very poorly written sentence, as it sounds like Damian is the professional ballroom dancer, not his sister.
    "A sister of one of the members, Damian Kulash, is a professional ballroom dancer and oversaw their efforts."
  • happy late b-day poison
  • D'OH! I miss everything. sad.gif

QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 21 2005, 09:51 AM)
    It also mad me made because ............... It irked me. Might also be te fact that I'm running on 3 hours of sleep...who really knows.
    sleep.gif
  • Damn. I missed it. Was it on in the beginning or in the end?

I'm assuming the beginning, because they showed a clip of it while I was putting my mascara on. And I literally smeared it when I heard the song being played. BUT IT WAS A GOD DAMN CLIP. I was pissed.

They looked really nice, though. The danced looked really lovely, too. I liked how people jumped on stage and started doing the dance, too! That would have been me, but I don't know all of the dance yet so I would have done the chicken dance.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 21 2005, 06:51 AM)
    They showed a couple little clips throughout the show of the guys dancing outside, but it wasn't anything special. So yeah, the last 10 minutes was the big deal.

i noticed that too. it wasn't just you. i don't think she took into consideration that these guys are also amzing musicians.

my favorite part of the whole thing was the comment about their outfits. and damian was like "what do you mean" it was cute.

is it just me or does damian have a weird fixation with axes?
  • hahahaha
    he does
    i think he's tryin to tell us something.
    maybe its all part of their secret plan to take ovre the world.
  • He's got a body like a battle axe

axes are good.
  • hahahahahaha
    what is a body like a battle ax? what do they have in common?
  • If you have a body like a battle ax, it means you're very cut and in shape....at least that's what I take it as.
  • That's what I always thought, too.
    Body like a battle ax = sharply-defined muscles
  • OH okay
    i havent really studied battle axes in school yet.
  • could someone tell us what exactly happened on good morning america? i'm so confused. something about their outfits and axes...?